the keys can do no wrong

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
3/31/2010 12:28 PM

Loving the presale = vinyl...

rastarusty
rastarusty
3/31/2010 01:57 PM

Pumped to see them again this year. Always a good show.

damoncory
damoncory
3/31/2010 02:02 PM

Nice 2 nights at 1st ave. I have only seen these guys once. Anyone seen a 2 night run? Do they mix up the set lists much?

crowesfan
crowesfan
4/1/2010 07:47 AM

Can't wait to see them at Wanee. The Keys have never disappointed, all I'm hoping for is for them to come out with The Allman Brothers or for Warren to come out during their set.

Chaloupka
Chaloupka
4/1/2010 10:24 AM

See y'all in Denver!

spmase
spmase
4/2/2010 08:57 AM

Salvador - Now the Keys won't play two "unique" sets a la Panic or Umphrey's, but they will mix it up. A good comparison might be the band playing First Ave tonight and tomorrow - Spoon. Two different setlists, yet a couple of repeats. I'm sure there will be a good dose of the new album on both nights.

Warren coming out and playing during the Keys' set? I'm not sure I can even wrap my head around that

chummer420
chummer420
4/2/2010 01:26 PM

Alright this is getting old! It's one thing that noone in the "jam" scene shows any ohio love on tour, but these motherfuckers are from Ohio! Not even a stop in Akron or cleveland. WTF!!!....still super pumped for the new album though. And super jealous of anyone going to Wanee, If that festival had the black crowes on the bill I'd probably have a wet dream about it.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use