Sasquatch! Sells Out Lineup & Day Schedule Finalized

curtbraski
curtbraski
3/30/2010 11:30 AM

jacket

rastarusty
rastarusty
3/30/2010 11:53 AM

I guess that confirms even farther me not trying to go. I wanted to go to the gorge, I really like the lineup, but it's all good. I heard you can't go back and forth between camping and music all day. If that's true than I probably wasn't really interested anyway.

Trojan88
Trojan88
3/30/2010 12:25 PM

so dose this mean no more single day passes

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
3/30/2010 12:35 PM

True. You can not get out of the venue once inside. They do however let you take in food if it's sealed or in clear plastic. Drink prices are just wrong, like most places(Except The Wilma Theater where mixed drinks and tall-boys are $4!!). The food is kinda' high but I've seen a lot worse. Smokes were $12..

Most important- take a freaking hoodie. It gets cold at nite. Personally I can't imagine being locked in there ALL damn day.

One positive is that they are pretty lax about security at the gate (despite all the signs) and only give your bags a polite look-over, and they don't really shake you down. If it will fit under your clothes it will get in.

We are skipping this one because of Further being the weekend before.

If you want a sell out at your festie this year book Ween. Sold out EVERYWHERE!

Oh, the schedule thing is a bit misleading... It's not really posted yet.

privtone
privtone
3/30/2010 02:56 PM

Bobcat Goldthwaite!!!! Sick

theterriblebob
theterriblebob
3/30/2010 05:42 PM

concrete. I mean pavement

weenhead420
weenhead420
3/30/2010 07:22 PM

Wow, this lineup is amazing WEEN, Pavement, MGMT, YACHT, Vampire Weekend, LCD, and I could go on... This blows a lot of other so called festivals away. That really blows that you can't leave though. More festivals need to bring GOOD diverse lineups like this...

loudooben10
loudooben10
3/30/2010 07:25 PM

great line up except for public enemy who for a decades have been an act that is so played out and has nothing to do with the jam scene is all of a sudden showing up on festival line up's taking away spots for good artist that have not sold millions as a has been act tired of has been's who ran out of outlets to sell t-shirts and copy of 911 is joke WELL I GUESS A NATION CAN HOLD YOU BACK

bigfro
bigfro
3/31/2010 04:15 AM

There isn't one band that interests me in this lineup. Doesn't anyone listen to rick and roll that jams anymore or just soft singer songwriter stuff with a wacky feeling to it

spicolli
spicolli
3/31/2010 08:55 AM

are u kidding me. this blows all other festies away...........WOW!!!!go to a real festival not so hyped up shit show trying to mimic bonarroo...if i wanted to listen to crap i'll turn the radio on. i think my car has one, yes yes its that thing my ipod plays over. the gorge is the most expensive place to see a show let alone a 3 day deal..have fun gettin busted in the campground and getting arrested so some redneck security guy gets a free high

JimmyJamesx5
JimmyJamesx5
4/5/2010 09:48 AM

a real festival would let you come and go from the venue to camping as you please, This sounds more like an emo indie prison, but the view looks spectacular, to each his own

theterriblebob
theterriblebob
4/5/2010 06:39 PM

^ emo indie prison. Great name for my new band

ivan1
ivan1
5/18/2010 10:23 PM

spicolli, i heard the security used to be really bad there, but i was there last summer for the dead and phish and they were all mexicans who spoke no english, which i have no problem with, and they werent busting anyone to get free highs, also, there were like 4 sherrifs guys inside the entire camp ground, and no one getting arrested, except one dude who squirted a sheriff deputy guy with a water sprayer.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use