Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Robert Plant Album/Tour with Patty Griffin, Darrell Scott & More
puseykev
puseykev
3/27/2010 02:42 PM

Hmmm...Texas...Southeast...late July...gonna be some "hot" shows:)

Cola21
Cola21
3/27/2010 03:46 PM

hahaha. Unless Robert takes his paychecks and burns them in a bonfire, I don't think he's got money issues. Besides, he probably direct-deposits that shit. The dough is safe. He enjoys music. Hard concept to grasp, I know. It's an up-and-comer (that's what she said). Happy Saturday.

Cola21
Cola21
3/27/2010 03:46 PM

hahaha. Unless Robert takes his paychecks and burns them in a bonfire, I don't think he's got money issues. Besides, he probably direct-deposits that shit. The dough is safe. He enjoys music. Hard concept to grasp, I know. It's an up-and-comer (that's what she said). Happy Saturday.

rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
3/28/2010 07:55 PM

yo zach... plant has yet to squeeze his lemon till the juice runs down his leg. By juice im refering to the $$$ rather than the assumed semen (the viscid, whitish fluid produced in the male reproductive organs, containing spermatoza) running down his leg. When the juice finally runs down any of our legs....... well thats the end my friends. IN the latter case concerning us all..im referring to spermatoza. well if any of this makes sense great im currently on painkillers listening to sigur ros so.................Fuck

Ned8
Ned8
3/30/2010 05:07 PM

As cleary as one can state it.... rainydaywomen420

Funny... :o)

ABlu
ABlu
3/31/2010 10:49 AM

Money is not the answer folks. I got row 8 tickets for $75. Most tickets are $55.00

He is playing in smaller venues too. Robinson in Little Rock holds about 2k.

ABlu
ABlu
3/31/2010 10:53 AM

You fuckers would say the same thing if he resurrected JB and did Zeppelin.

Just in it for the money.

I think he likes to make music myself.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use