Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

80 Total Messages • Page 6 of 6 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 
TDB Adjust Shows After Broken Wrist
r2droo2
r2droo2
3/24/2010 01:08 PM

wookies, flat brimmed hats, midget nitrous ladies, cartwheels... wtf was this article about again? something about a new album?..

Cola21
Cola21
3/24/2010 10:53 PM

Here's the funniest thing about all the bitching. This flat-brimmed hat Hate obsession you all have. The flat-brimmed hat is the EXACT same thing as the tye-dye t-shirt. It carries the EXACT SAME implications. "We are wearing clothes to associate ourselves with a scene." And now you are all going "Well yeah...but...my scene clothes are so much more legitimate and intellectual and logical than yours!" I hope somebody on here is making this connection. You don't have to like the Biscuits. You don't have to like the attitude of the scene. But honestly. Grow the fuck up and let's be thoughtful, mature, and interesting. By the way, what the fuck's up with smoking weed? Everyone talkin bout "spleefs" and shit. So stupid. oh. my. god. Who do they think they are?

Yeah, I got my point across I hope.

Cola21
Cola21
3/24/2010 10:53 PM

Here's the funniest thing about all the bitching. This flat-brimmed hat Hate obsession you all have. The flat-brimmed hat is the EXACT same thing as the tye-dye t-shirt. It carries the EXACT SAME implications. "We are wearing clothes to associate ourselves with a scene." And now you are all going "Well yeah...but...my scene clothes are so much more legitimate and intellectual and logical than yours!" I hope somebody on here is making this connection. You don't have to like the Biscuits. You don't have to like the attitude of the scene. But honestly. Grow the fuck up and let's be thoughtful, mature, and interesting. By the way, what the fuck's up with smoking weed? Everyone talkin bout "spleefs" and shit. So stupid. oh. my. god. Who do they think they are?

Yeah, I got my point across I hope.

FloridaJam
FloridaJam
3/25/2010 12:50 PM

you best step off when i'm rocking my flat brim yo! Gang-star!!! fucking magical yo! flat brim nitrous krewe 4 lyfe.

Cola21
Cola21
3/25/2010 07:56 PM

I'm not suggesting you are IN a scene. I guess that was the point I was trying to make. We know ourselves and don't think we're subscribing to a scene, which we very well may not be, even though we rock looks that people associate with a mindset or a "scene." But then we see folks sporting something we're unfamiliar with and we often jump to a rash conclusion that limits relationships of any kind. Wear whatever the fuck you want and just be open to the authenticity that is somewhere within us all. That's all, ya know?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use