Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

38 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Gathering of the Vibes 2010: Primus, Marley, Rhythm Devils
twigburst
twigburst
3/21/2010 01:42 PM

Organic partiers? What the fuck are you talking about? Nitrous Oxide is in every breath we take. It doesn't get much more "natural" than nitrous oxide...shitidiot.

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
3/21/2010 04:33 PM

i had mcdonalds for lunch so ill be back to an organic partyer tomorrow

joe_cooke
joe_cooke
3/21/2010 07:13 PM

Camp Bisco... a festival where security DOES NOT tolerate the presence of Nitrous

bmoore68
bmoore68
3/22/2010 04:58 AM

HAVE FUN at this Disgrace to all Festivals, Im sure all the getto thugs will be out in force for Marley & NAS......stay at the Hoilday Inn if you go!! Be safe

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
3/22/2010 06:25 AM

Come on, twigburst, even Bubbles would know the difference between nitrous oxide and nitrogen gas.

And smashy, nitrous oxide is N2O, not NO2. NO2 would be nitrogen dioxide. Some of you should have paid a little more attention in high school chem, instead of drawing steal your face doodles in your notebooks the entire time.

TheLotMessiah
TheLotMessiah
3/22/2010 07:42 AM

what I wanna know is where do I apply to be the security guard who gets the $10,000 payoff to let the Uhaul full of Nitrous Mafia tanks in.

I need the bread and I have no qualms about letting loose a gazillion tanks on the fools who are stupid enough to attend this 'ghetto' fest.

Here's a fun game to play if you are attending:

see if you can completely cover the ground with a carpet of colorful used nitrous ballons. Think about it...it would look so beautiful!

PrimusLick
PrimusLick
3/22/2010 09:19 AM

fuck whatever is being sad because PRIMUS SUCKS !!!

maverick6100
maverick6100
3/23/2010 12:12 PM

Naz in BPT..for those who don't know Bridgeport is the ghetto of fairfield county...Naz crowd will draw people but not what vibes is used to...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use