Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

38 Total Messages • Page 2 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 
Gathering of the Vibes 2010: Primus, Marley, Rhythm Devils
biscobear
biscobear
3/19/2010 03:53 PM

Nitrous Mafia should have a spot on the line up..

in all seriousness i hope they keep those guys faraway this year.

bknowsme
bknowsme
3/19/2010 07:08 PM

primus sucks!!! i hope they are better than the last time i saw the boys back together for their uninspired hour and a half show including oncore at the storied revolution hall in dc. but seriously though, i don't care...see you there primus sucks

ps don't go swimming. last gov i caught was i got glass in my foot and this girl at the first aid tent had a dirty rig stuck in her foot from the dirty assed water

hoarsemouth
hoarsemouth
3/19/2010 07:14 PM

Primus SUCKS!!!

sardonical
sardonical
3/19/2010 07:42 PM

I'll be sure to bring an extra tarp just in case I need to dump a body. Hey, you never know.

Sixmilliondollar…
Sixmilliondollar…
3/19/2010 07:46 PM

Jay Lame. Sometimes subtraction means addition. Ever heard of Molo, newbs.

hoarsemouth
hoarsemouth
3/19/2010 09:21 PM

"Ever heard of Molo newbs"??? So if I like Jay Lane Im a newb? Molo is amazing. i just dont get ur post? well I guess when u start throwing around the term NEWBS for no aparent reason you are just one of those self ritchous dip shits that want everyone to know how much cooler you are than them...next thing you know u will be telling us how many times you saw this band or that ect ect... Why randomly attack a drummer that is going from playing with one unbelievably talented band to play with another? just weird. PRIMUS SUCKS!!!

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
3/20/2010 01:05 AM

WTF anyway, Lane is the freakin' percussionist. Russo is the drummer....But really, Primus Sucks!!I wish that dude would learn how to play the bass..

On a side note I want my joint back Claypool. You know what I'm talking about. St Louis after the Sausage show you prick....

kayaker247
kayaker247
3/20/2010 07:09 AM

good vibes on stage, but more bad vibes than good in the camps. pass.

zachguru
zachguru
3/20/2010 10:14 AM

great lineup... too bad ill be at Hornings... fucking Jimmy Cliff... hes gonna put on a hell of a show.

oh and fuck Les Claypool... PRIMUS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

chux7487
chux7487
3/20/2010 03:56 PM

im aware of the scene and tragedy that occurred last year but seriously rhythm devils should be crunk as shit.

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
3/20/2010 10:35 PM

Primus would totally be worth the trip. Fuck the nitrous Mafia, i dare those pussies to try and fuck up my weekend, i got plenty o tarps and rope

tpgi649
tpgi649
3/21/2010 04:58 AM

lineup looks legit. vibes is cool cuz its near me, but its got more of a gritty east coast vibe then most of the midwest/westcoast festies.

chrisboy1987
chrisboy1987
3/21/2010 07:06 AM

heard a couple people mention Nateva, and what exactly is so good about Nateva? same exact lineup vibes had last year minus STS9. we all know further will be the sunday headliner which would be a pretty badass ending to their 15th anniversary which happens to be jerry's birthday as well. it's nice to see jackie greene back in the lineup, some people forget he was one of the weekends highlights a couple years ago. can't wait to see the crazy engine set and montbleau jammin with martin sexton looks pretty interesting as well. not to mention tix are about $50 cheaper than Nateva right now, could be an amazing weekend if security in the campgrounds can get better...

djc77
djc77
3/21/2010 11:51 AM

Not that it's a "one or the other" situation for me, but I agree with Smashy... looking forward to Nateva more Vibes this year, hands down.

moonnug
moonnug
3/21/2010 01:29 PM

It's all well and good for people to talk about how they hope those nitrous dispensing douchenozzles will stay away but it will never actually happen as long as people still buy baloons. I know that nitrous is fun to do but is it really worth inviting greedy and violent drug dealers into our scene to ruin the real fun? Just say no to NO2!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use