Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

51 Total Messages • Page 1 of 4 • 1 2 3 4 Next » 
The Disco Biscuits Change The Anthem
JamBase
JamBase
3/18/2010 12:00 AM

The Disco Biscuits Change The Anthem
From the brand new album Planet Anthem to the evolution of Camp Bisco, The Disco Biscuits are committed to change. We get behind the curtain with Brownie...

Angus1
Angus1
3/18/2010 02:19 PM

Worst album made by any band ever? Likely

mythmunky
mythmunky
3/18/2010 02:49 PM

wow... mad auto-tune in that clip. terrible! maybe the rest wil be better, or at least it will be sweet live.. or something.

bebber
bebber
3/18/2010 03:16 PM

No its all horrible. 98-02 Biscuits was fun. They continue to get corny. I finally gave up. Its rare if you catch a decent show anymore. Barbers a custy!!!!

CrazyleggedDuff
CrazyleggedDuff
3/18/2010 03:46 PM

Bisco has never been my cup of tea, but always considered them more enjoyable than going to a weak ass club full of chotches. The lines are beginning to bluuuuur on that one

coreymbahr33
coreymbahr33
3/18/2010 04:37 PM

i feel there diverse catalog of songs and funky dance vibe party getdowns are what makes this band what they are. Sure alot of the new songs sound different, but thats what i dig about the band, the continual evolution plus power to maintain their bisco sound through all the static. Sure there will be always haters, but it's best to look at everything with an open mind, understanding what they are doing, trying to incorporate into their unique genre of sound.

theterriblebob
theterriblebob
3/18/2010 04:52 PM

Where have you gone sammy? Our lonely nation turns its eyes to you, woo woo woo, woo woo woo, woo woo woo...

Danimal
Danimal
3/18/2010 05:03 PM

I'm not giving up on them but I might sit out this tour. I have a feeling they are going to do like Soundtribe and "go back to their roots" after a while.

electronicjams
electronicjams
3/18/2010 05:33 PM

^from the tone I got from the article, it sounds like they want to sound poppy and gay and mainstream. they want to sell a lot of records and get a different, more mainstream audience. They want money!! thats what it boils down to. they said their goal was to create a 'good album w good songs'. epic failure

Joshl92482
Joshl92482
3/18/2010 05:42 PM

"its hard to stay relevant in 2010" B.S you think if Appetite for Destruction had never come out and and then suddenly did tmw it wouldnt go right to # 1..... no way...

relevant sounds to me like code for music that people think is ok for that time but it has no staying power.

Danimal
Danimal
3/18/2010 06:06 PM

If you read PT bisco a lot of their hardcore fans are into a lot of gay sounding electronic euro-pop.

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
3/18/2010 06:14 PM

Wow, PT Bisco must be even more unbearable than I'd assumed

Danimal
Danimal
3/18/2010 06:17 PM

It's actually highly entertaining sometimes. If you like electronica it's a good source of recomendations and downloads.

rulosa01
rulosa01
3/18/2010 06:26 PM

Worst album made by any band ever? Definitely

Planet Anthem sucks like a whole new level of suckage. Before I heard it I had an idea of what real sucky music sounded like, and that was all blown away by the unimaginable suckitude of a suckfest that is Planet Anthem.

Strait cheese im talkin like, it sounds like songs my little brothers friends would record on garageband.

I am not hating let me state that....

It's not hate, it's disgust

Jets19rule
Jets19rule
3/18/2010 07:19 PM

I made a NYE resolution to never see Bisco again in 07'. This album triple stamps my decision. What a joke of a band now.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use