Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

19 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
The Disco Biscuits: Planet Anthem
biscuitgirl
biscuitgirl
3/24/2010 05:48 PM

Hey guys! Relax! No space to hate in a critique!

The cd may not be something that you can really get down to. BUT - they really tore up those songs during the 09' tour!!

Like some others have said, they are a jamband. The CD is just the framework for awesome jams, which are 100% differant at every show!

At first, I didn't really dig the tunes. After a few days, I've been able to enjoy them a little more. My real excitement will be listening to the soundboards and hearing how they use the new songs.

I can't wait until starscape, richmond and another 4/20 in DC. Much love to the Biscuits.

P.S. Biscuit shows are ALWAYS good. There are a few though, that are completely mindblowing. Just to correct the haters.

lonespanger
lonespanger
3/29/2010 11:21 AM

Speaking purely objectively: This album is really, really bad.

curtbraski
curtbraski
3/31/2010 05:12 PM

do people really listen to these guys? i thought they were a joke??

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
4/14/2010 05:36 AM

quick sumary for those who missed it

untz untz antz "cause you know that im toxic" untz da untz un antz "hit me baby one more time"

I dont even like the biscuits although I really like dance music except maybe the exception of some earlier songs they used to bust out big time but ever since 07 I just havent been able to get into em... but im with whoever spoke about the reviewer putting them on the turn with Britney shit that is a far off fantasy that im sure brownie and comp. would love but it definetly undercuts the rest of the review making people question the intention of the review ( as a negative rather then objecftive listen) as well as bringing up an illogical point because "Jams" will never be for the masses like hiphop and pop

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use