Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

20 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Doors Documentary Opens April 9
denverguy
denverguy
3/18/2010 12:46 PM

Honestly achalsey is right, these clowns are the most over-rated band in the history of american rock music. I dare any of you morrison fluffers to post one line of actual poetry that d-bag wrote.

denverguy
denverguy
3/18/2010 12:47 PM

Honestly achalsey is right, these clowns are the most over-rated band in the history of american rock music. I dare any of you morrison fluffers to post one line of actual poetry that d-bag wrote.

nomemory
nomemory
3/20/2010 05:52 AM

If any of you have your panties in a bunch because The Doors couldn't Jam or go off on "Grateful Dead like Tangents", first go by "The Doors Absolutely Live", second remind yourself the the Doors aren't the Grateful dead, and had they chosen to be imitators, there would be no following, no movies, no documentaries, et cetera. If you look at the Doors through the eyes of modern music, they may not seem that ground breaking, but if you imagine first hearing the Doors in 65' compared to anything else out at the time, you can bet your life they were ground breaking. If you disagree, you're more than likely under 21, and got all of your Doors information from the Oliver Stone movie.

numbcarnelian
numbcarnelian
3/24/2010 05:28 AM

LOL @bebber.

The Doors were one of the most innovative and psychedelic bands to come from LA in the 60s; can't wait for this to come out. You haters are hilarious, Jim would've loved your moronic anecdotes.

majj
majj
3/25/2010 06:12 AM

wow, I never heard such strong hatred for The Doors, my favorite band. I feel like a knife stabbed me in the heart. Yuck.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use