Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

35 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
STS9 To Open for Jay-Z
Danimal
Danimal
3/17/2010 06:22 PM

i am ranting now but for real give me a few months in a clouded haze of fungus and all the top electronic music faking hardware and i would blow the doors off these punks

Bullshit. You're an idiot.

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
3/18/2010 06:40 AM

dustinspangler 3/16/2010 03:46 PM • "Jay-Z doesn't recycle."

except for his rhymes

STEG187
STEG187
3/19/2010 04:09 PM

super happy for the Tribe. tho i dont care for the new material, they rollin with the Mike Jordan of the rap game.

you internet trolls are str8 comedy though

ripple909
ripple909
3/20/2010 08:31 PM

yo sts9 is fuking hard so what if it is a PA set it is still all there jams they play with there instirments and snyths it just going to be like how DJs put down music and for all you people hating on sts9 fuk off because there shit is way harder than any rap or rap beat JZ could ever put out what i think JZ should be opening for sts9 because tribe has more talent in there first year of playing than JZ has his whole career so for all you JZ fans go to a tribe show and tell me JZs harder because you will find out the frist song that you were wrong about all the shit you where talking on tribe. STS9 is hard as fuk so fuk off all you tribe haters and go make fun of a band or raper that is on mtv because i bet all the music you know is on mtv so go listen to all that mainsteam shit and fuk off you should 'nt even listen to a band that puts down some of the best and most talented music in the world STS9 IS OFF THE CHAIN

DubAddict
DubAddict
3/21/2010 03:08 PM

for all you STS9 headz who are stoked on this pairing with Jay-Z, check out this free mashup. proper tune for bumping in the lot tomorrow night :)

http://soundcloud.com/muti/timonkey-vs-jay-z-girlz-free-320-k-mp3-mashup

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use