Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

24 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Furthur Celebrate Phil's 70th w/ Robinson, Greene, Molitz, Molo
puseykev
puseykev
3/15/2010 09:01 PM

Man...not sure what hurts worse...$14 beers...or Phil singing Attics:) Happy Birthday, Phil!!

indio
indio
3/15/2010 09:29 PM

^^^^ Shut it bubba!! We all HELLLA lucky that these kats are Still singing And playin in this band!!

cuz, one day ...they Wont be.....

NFA!!! (~):>

indio
indio
3/15/2010 09:30 PM

^^^^ Shut it bubba!! We all HELLLA lucky that these kats are Still singing And playin in this band!!

cuz, one day ...they Wont be.....

NFA!!! (~):>

bigchris
bigchris
3/15/2010 09:32 PM

yeah, the beers where pricey, but the times were grand.

great night of Dead music and good times, really liked Jackie's and Chris' singing. Only one solo for fake Jerry, which was fine by me.

I hope I can rock like that at 70 for 5+ hours. King of Bass, Phil is the man!

TendaiCooney
TendaiCooney
3/16/2010 05:42 AM

awesome show- awesome tour- great way to end it! happppyyy birrthday PHIL!!!

kizzy1
kizzy1
3/16/2010 09:12 AM

well I guess they kind of picked the songs per set based on the lineup per set...but... 1st set Brokedown ??? uh-ok ? looks like a great time though would liked to have seen them roll through the different lineups...but 1st set Brokedown ??? uh-ok lol

i am just bitter i suppose , went to see the show at George Mason and my prayers for a Brokedown encore went unanswered , instead i got the same blasted encore they played at this show - Johnny B Boring - yuck - next to Knockin my least favorite encore from the good ole days.....

Keep On Truckin Phil ! I say let him sing every fuckin song if he wants too hahahaha

smiley3
smiley3
3/16/2010 10:04 AM

just listened to this on archive...and I think it sounds great...Lazy River Rd killer, Scarlet, of course, but all in all I like CR, JG, JK, PL, and Bobby switching it up for tunes, it works...especially CR and JG as backing vocals...also must add JG on the mandolin adds well to the sing along Ripple. This just makes the "jam" moments stand up very well.

kch1946
kch1946
3/16/2010 12:33 PM

Why drink? Just bring your own weed!

chummer420
chummer420
3/16/2010 08:20 PM

Tomfoolery, dose that surprise you about bobby??? He is the most tempermental person I've ever seen on stage...To be honest, I wish phil just toured with phil and friends and let Bobby do his own thing with gay ass Chemeti and co, dont get me wrong Further sounds pretty sweet on paper (havent seen or heard yet). But in my experience, all Bobby does when he isnt playing with Ratdog is bring bad vibes/energy to any stage he performs... But I guess Bobby fans are people too

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use