Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

10 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Nneka: Born Identity
JamBase
JamBase
3/11/2010 12:00 AM

Nneka: Born Identity
Born in Nigeria, Nneka found herself in Germany and became a star overseas. With Concrete Jungle America is catching up as comparisons to Erykah Badu and Lauryn Hill prove true...

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
3/11/2010 06:10 PM

I dig it...

chinacatsunflowe…
chinacatsunflowe…
3/11/2010 09:18 PM

This album is AWESOME!!!

BigSciota72
BigSciota72
3/12/2010 09:21 PM

she should name her album here today, gone tomorrow.

what a played out stereotypical marketing ploy behind a world artist. And no most black people in america dont give a fuck about their african roots. you know why? Because they are AMERICAN and 250 years removed.In fact most of them just want to be viewed as any other american. Im sorry that you came from a fucking shithole of a country, maybe instead of bashing capotilism you should view us as a success comparatively to nigeria's attempt at a country. Im not buying this shit for a second. She may not like our american idiosyncricies and hypocracies but i bet she and her record company sure likes our dollars.

Boo yoo jambase for another stupid article.

BigSciota72
BigSciota72
3/12/2010 09:23 PM

oh yeah and erykah badu would like her press photos back!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
3/15/2010 01:04 PM

more like booya bigsciota for another asinine comment

keep on hatin'

BigSciota72
BigSciota72
3/15/2010 02:59 PM

your obviously not intelligent enough to read between lines in articles like this.

and yeah i guess im a hater, a hater stupid cunts like this chick and micheal franti

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
3/16/2010 06:22 AM

yesssss

open up your hate and let it flow into me

stoweskier
stoweskier
3/18/2010 11:28 AM

i kinda gotta agree a bit with BigSclota. the only other thing is gotta say is that is a pretty cliched press pic...damn she looks pissed and defiant. she's pretty uncomfortable to look at, but i guess that's the point.

pepper2467
pepper2467
3/23/2010 06:38 PM

I was at the San Francisco show at Cafe du Nord, I had never heard of her before that show and she blew me away, it was a very powerful performance. I don't care what anyone says, it was enough for me to go out and grab her album and I will support her all the way through. There are no lines to read between, buddy, this is music and you either get it or you don't, no need to spread your hate to people who care enough to help these artists out.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use