Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers New Album Mojo & Huge Tour
hoarsemouth
hoarsemouth
2/25/2010 05:01 PM

First saw him in 94' @ Boston Garden one of the last shows in the Garden it was amazing and really set me on my path to seek as much live music as possiable. Love the idea of giving away the new stuff w the tickets. now i finally get to see MMJ too!

nomemory
nomemory
2/26/2010 06:49 AM

this is wonderful news. St. Pete Times Forum ( I liked it better when it was called the Ice Palace, but whatevs) Here I come!!!!

Chickenpoop
Chickenpoop
2/26/2010 08:01 AM

Right on Cola.

And lets not bitch about Evil Nation until we see the ticket prices.

damoncory
damoncory
2/26/2010 02:09 PM

If you dont have the DVD High Grass Dogs go pick it up.

pdinges
pdinges
2/27/2010 11:07 PM

super stoked! it will be my first time going to a concert with my mom! ill be in Chaorlotte! yay execpt for the $10 beer =P

gregboyer
gregboyer
3/3/2010 05:52 AM

I thought about joining the Highway Companions club to get pavilion seats in Cincy. I'm glad I didn't waste $45 for the right to buy $133 tickets. They didn't even announce ticket prices until several days after announcing the tour in an attempt to dupe people. This shit is fucking ridiculous. I think I'll pay the $47+excessive fee for lawn seats but Live Nation is really making concerts way too expensive. Festivals are becoming a more appealing way to see shows. That or less established bands in clubs. Petty kept things reasonable until now but this sucks.

RSMoefan420
RSMoefan420
3/4/2010 10:52 AM

Petty is sweet live. I am pretty sure the first time i saw him was for 30 bucks though. then 40, then 50. Kinda sad. I probably would still pay it though.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use