JamBase
JamBase
2/8/2010 10:40 AM

Outformation: Farewell Run
Outformation Farewell Tour Announcement

GoldfingerDJ
GoldfingerDJ
2/8/2010 01:44 PM

Isn't this a relatively new band? Why are they breaking up already?

karrvingwaves
karrvingwaves
2/8/2010 01:50 PM

last night in steamboat, im there

912panicfan
912panicfan
2/8/2010 01:55 PM

wow....what a shame....was sick as a dog last time they came through my way and i knew i would end up really missing out....seen em a bunch when they first started and for a few years....great stuff live and really awesome guys...RIP Outformation....

twalsh
twalsh
2/8/2010 02:13 PM

Always enjoyed the band, but they never really grew out of their circuit. Playing in the same dive bars for five years without much of a payoff and having to live in the shadow of Panic would probably take a psychological toll on me too. I can't say I'm surprised.

tourfan
tourfan
2/8/2010 04:06 PM

A def bummer if they are calling it quits. Great band, great sound. Digged their CDs and got a few chances to see/hear em live when in GA. I hope Sam can keep (or resume) on touring with Panic.

funkis
funkis
2/9/2010 08:48 AM

LAME! I like these guys alot, but I hate it when bands just call it quits, I mean what really do you have more to do with your life than be a rockstar, and if living in panic shadows is whats stoppin you, don't let it, fuck those guys they only have a few more years left in em anyway! Whatever though see you in CO for sure!

Chaloupka
Chaloupka
2/9/2010 10:20 AM

Might catch that Denver show.

tboneaplenty
tboneaplenty
2/9/2010 12:12 PM

hate to hear this is finally official, but the band wasn't the same without CR. Nice of him to come for the final run. I wish I could see them one last time.

milesgone
milesgone
2/11/2010 03:30 AM

when u cannot see past the bar scene, it makes it even harder to continue.

I love these guys, I went to school with Jeff and Sam both.. good pals of mine.. I love the band.. and I enjoyed the few shows I caught.. I wish them all well..

houser420
houser420
4/11/2010 02:13 PM

NEVER SAY NEVER!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use