Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

10 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Telepath | 01.31 | Lake Tahoe
JamBase
JamBase
2/5/2010 12:00 AM

Telepath | 01.31 | Lake Tahoe
Hailing from Philly by way of Asheville, NC, Telepath takes Lake Tahoe along for a wild ride...

electronicjams
electronicjams
2/5/2010 03:17 PM

telepath is sweet. still have yet to see them live

FATTY64
FATTY64
2/5/2010 09:53 PM

This band is awesome, and the're coming to titletown U.S.A ("Valdosta, GA"). WTF!!!!! Can't wait it's gonna be the tits

rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
2/5/2010 10:12 PM

orange juice tittie squeeze!!!! what what what what

PooDolla
PooDolla
2/6/2010 10:15 AM

I just saw them on Thursday in San Diego. They killed it.

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
2/8/2010 09:06 AM

Glad to hear the good reviews, Saw them open for sts9 and was not impressed, but i do like their cds quite a bit. Still gonna give them another chance, i think it was a combo of shitty sound, short set, and small crowd.

maderooffice
maderooffice
2/8/2010 10:48 AM

@stuckinabeat^ had the same experience and was not impressed. gave them another shot recently. again, its OK, good to check out if around the area but nothing ground breaking. lots of bands doing similar stuff imo.

gr8ful_deadbeat
gr8ful_deadbeat
2/8/2010 01:44 PM

I just saw these guys for the first time at the Tucson Gem and Jam on February 5th ... and I have to say, it was a lot of fun! I couldn't help but move around, tap my toes and get down! Everyone else appeared to feel the same way ... and for me, that's all that matters!

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
2/8/2010 02:34 PM

Maybe its because I've seen Thievery Corp and to me their isnt much difference between the two besides thievery makes me wanna dance my ass off and has their shit way together besides not mixing up the setlists.

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
2/8/2010 02:34 PM

Maybe its because I've seen Thievery Corp and to me their isnt much difference between the two besides thievery makes me wanna dance my ass off and has their shit way together besides not mixing up the setlists.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use