PGroove's Amberland: May 28-30

deadheadsj
deadheadsj
2/4/2010 03:57 PM

yes!

southcarolinajam…
southcarolinajam…
2/4/2010 04:05 PM

do any other bands other then their side projects play at the fest??

bburnett
bburnett
2/4/2010 07:06 PM

"Festival-goers arriving on Friday, May 28 will be treated to a first-time-ever live performance of Perpetual Groove, in its entirety."

I don't get it? Do I have really good reefer or does thIs not make any sense? Someone please tell me what this means...

bburnett
bburnett
2/4/2010 07:07 PM

Bobby Watson's CD? the jazz dude?

fizikstps
fizikstps
2/4/2010 08:12 PM

gr8fulYONDER, they are referring to PGroove's first album, which is self titled, Perpetual Groove. They will be playing this album in it's entirety on friday, may 28

deadheadsj
deadheadsj
2/4/2010 08:36 PM

must be the hetty nugs..

Vanstheman
Vanstheman
2/5/2010 05:25 AM

For those that have never been to Cherokee Farms--it's a PHENOMINAL venue!!!!Rolling hills--incredibly spacious with a great vibe.Best festival layout I've been to--easily.

patman3663
patman3663
2/5/2010 06:26 AM

Only place to spend a proper Memorial Day weekend...can't friggin wait!

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
2/5/2010 06:43 AM

i was gonna say, pretty sure thats there first album. this sounds a lot like Schwagstock, i wonder how the venue is

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
2/5/2010 06:49 AM

Yeah Miles, the band is accessible as all hell in general. I walked up to Adam and Brock while they were getting their gear unloaded outside Bowery Ballroom in NYC and asked them if they had a lighter. We ripped a couple of butts and talked about life a little bit. Good times.

bburnett
bburnett
2/5/2010 08:44 AM

Boom! You all are tempting me to get on out there. That'll be one hell of a drive tho from NM but a flight to Atlanta and a PGroove-head to pick me up will do the trick just fine! I admire from afar your music scene in Georgia, mainly Athens. Besides my favorite band hailing from there, WSP, the scene, people, venues, bands, that I read about in articles places you on the top of my list of places I wished I lived. You all never change and stay groovy!

P.S.- My most admired/wished I lived in cities are (in order): Boulder, Raleigh, Athens. Love your cities and keep jammin'!!!

bburnett
bburnett
2/5/2010 08:44 AM

Boom! You all are tempting me to get on out there. That'll be one hell of a drive tho from NM but a flight to Atlanta and a PGroove-head to pick me up will do the trick just fine! I admire from afar your music scene in Georgia, mainly Athens. Besides my favorite band hailing from there, WSP, the scene, people, venues, bands, that I read about in articles places you on the top of my list of places I wished I lived. You all never change and stay groovy!

P.S.- My most admired/wished I lived in cities are (in order): Boulder, Raleigh, Athens. Love your cities and keep jammin'!!!

bburnett
bburnett
2/5/2010 08:51 AM

Also Jambase needs to update the Wakarusa lineup. Widespread just got added as the headliner!!! Wakarusa is absolutely amazing! I went my first year last year and will never miss another one again! I saw PGroove late night last year at Waka, and I must say they were my favorite set of the weekend! Wakarusa has a top notch lineup this year. Check out the new additions and get your ticket early cause they are super cheap!!! Jam0n party peeps!

glowbug
glowbug
2/6/2010 07:36 AM

i will never, ever miss this festival!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use