Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

7 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Tea Leaf Green | 01.27 | St. Louis
JamBase
JamBase
2/4/2010 12:00 AM

Tea Leaf Green | 01.27 | St. Louis
S.F.'s favorite foursome brings the heat on a cold winter's night at St. Louis' Blueberry Hill...

nick8885
nick8885
2/4/2010 07:23 PM

Agree with the words on Reed. Last time I saw TLG was at 10klf this past summer. Saw them play the High Noon Saloon in Madison a couple weeks ago, and he was a totally different person. He joked before the 10klf show on the Field Stage that he'd always be the 'new guy' - but after recently seeing him play its safe to say he adds a lot to the band. His confidence can really be felt in a positive way. Keep up the good work Reed.

I just wanna know one thing...what is Ben C. up to!!???!!

CoreyBauer
CoreyBauer
2/5/2010 09:23 AM

whole lotta meh..... used to be my fav.... now i really have a hard time with this band now.

ericgorsuch
ericgorsuch
2/5/2010 12:02 PM

Nice review Neil. That's a universal feeling at TLG shows lately. Seems like they are finding their stride again. Long live TLG.

Chapelchilla
Chapelchilla
2/5/2010 12:25 PM

Very good review, great band (again). Tea Leaf went through a bit of a slump in 08 and 09 while they were getting Reed integrated into the band but they are back in big way. Check em out again if you get the chance Corey.

ParkerStlCards
ParkerStlCards
2/5/2010 01:41 PM

Nice article! I had an awesome time that night and they boys sounded great. Can't wait for the next show in Columbia on 3/6

dgold
dgold
2/6/2010 12:33 AM

Very good, thoughtful story. I liked this description of Tea Leaf Green's style.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use