Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

35 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Summer Camp: STS9, PL, ALO, RRE
mcepa
mcepa
2/5/2010 09:54 AM

Where's Cornmeal? They deserve to be on the main stage and the initial lineup by now...

theivywall
theivywall
2/5/2010 02:03 PM

mcepa, I'm not sure if jambase voerlooked it but Cornmeal's already on the lineup, already announced. and you don't have to pay $10 for mainstage acts, you have to pay 15-20 bucks for the late night shows in the barn fri, sat, and sun. The mainstage acts (moe, umph, whoever gets slotted to play before them each day) are factored in to your ticket. the only thing you have to pay extra for is the red barn shows fri sat sun, if you get a pre party pass the red barns included for thursday. I for one am pretty excited about scap this year. Victor Muthflippin' Wooten. Yup.

rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
2/7/2010 12:05 AM

masturbation yo

grflded2002
grflded2002
2/10/2010 06:42 AM

oh summer camp is on like donkey kong who needs rothbury not me!!

hhood9
hhood9
2/13/2010 12:30 PM

cornmeal has played the mainstage, I remember sitting at friends site and hearing them play possum a couple years ago. Will probably be there again this year for my 5th Scamp but the lineup doesn't blow me away at all..though i'm an UM can and that's why i go, i'm interested to see what rap/hip-hop name they bring in and more headliners as well as the schedule. fest is getting expensive with paying for latenights and thursday prepart and everything else

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use