karrvingwaves
karrvingwaves
2/4/2010 12:04 PM

and RRE hell yea

brad5
brad5
2/4/2010 12:24 PM

"This is one of the best lineups I have ever seen!"

Seriously? Its not a bad lineup or anything, but do you really mean that?

zachguru
zachguru
2/4/2010 01:24 PM

^ agreed.

ruserious69
ruserious69
2/4/2010 01:55 PM

give me food give me shelter give me railroad earth

gratefulgrass234
gratefulgrass234
2/4/2010 03:11 PM

vic and RRE

...nuff said

elberto
elberto
2/4/2010 03:25 PM

moe. and UM

...nuff said

rastarusty
rastarusty
2/4/2010 04:23 PM

Hell yeah. ant wait to see what else gets added

mmcquade
mmcquade
2/4/2010 06:48 PM

this is going to be an AWESOME festy. anyone who is talking badly about it..dont come and go to Bisco Inferno instead since that is what classifies REAL music, right?

mutilatedtrips
mutilatedtrips
2/4/2010 08:46 PM

Yeah bisco inferno's actually going to be alot cooler than what i imagine summer camp will be like this year, and I really like PL STS9 Dumpstaphunk Railroad Earth and panic if they're playing. Id just rather be in colorado getting lost like eldorado.

johnes82
johnes82
2/4/2010 10:44 PM

I love Summercamp; its awesome every year. There is nothing better than seeing moe. three nights straight. Now add Umphrey's for three nights to that and you have a sick weekend of music with no additions. I happen to think that this line-up is pretty damn good so far....The Mule, RRE, Sound Tribe, Steel Pulse, Yonder, ALO, Wooten, PL = nasty. Not to mention there are some really good up and coming bands that rock this fest every year. This year is the 10th anniversary as well...I guarantee that the line-up will be one of the best summer camp has ever featured.

johnes82
johnes82
2/4/2010 10:49 PM

As far as the single day tickets are concerned, last year thay only sold tickets for Sunday. In previous years they sold tickets for each day, but you were only allowed to view bands on the main stage, you could not enter the campgrounds; they did not want people buying single day tickets and then staying the weekend. So last year, they decided to sell tickets for Sunday only and you could spend the night because it was the last day.

johnes82
johnes82
2/4/2010 10:55 PM

As far as the single day tickets are concerned, last year thay only sold tickets for Sunday. In previous years they sold tickets for each day, but you were only allowed to view bands on the main stage, you could not enter the campgrounds; they did not want people buying single day tickets and then staying the weekend. So last year, they decided to sell tickets for Sunday only and you could spend the night because it was the last day.

mythmunky
mythmunky
2/5/2010 09:02 AM

I think I might just be sold on this one! $10 for mainstage acts still makes it waaaay cheaper than roo!

kandrokitis
kandrokitis
2/5/2010 09:23 AM

i was going from the 2nd i knew it was 3 nights of moe. and UM. and Mule helped to seel the deal but now the lineup's shaping out even better. Victor, RRE, Steel Pulse, Zach Deputy, Dumpstaphunk, HBR, The bridge are all very solid additions.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use