Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

80 Total Messages • Page 6 of 6 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 
String Cheese Incident: 2010 Shows, Red Rocks/Horning's
ivan1
ivan1
2/9/2010 01:43 PM

and not to be bitching here, but im sorry for those who have to get red rocks tix by ticketmaster, i just got a ticket to a concert which shall remain nameless today and there were like $9 service charge and a $3.50 "handling fee" what the 'eph?

The_Mountains_Ca…
The_Mountains_Ca…
2/9/2010 03:50 PM

Yea! Got tickets for both Red Rocks and Hornings! I had to work today, so I had to put a friend on it and they came through with shining colors!! Sucks that people are flipping the tickets for so much profit. Money Money Money man!

grflded2002
grflded2002
2/10/2010 06:51 AM

please come to chicago or maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!summer camp!!!!!!!!!!

JimmyJamesx5
JimmyJamesx5
2/10/2010 06:56 AM

Don't let these better then though cheese fans fool you, there are always going to be people say a bands was better in there "prime" cheese was good then and they are good now thats my opinion and anything different well thats just your opinion too.

struby420
struby420
2/10/2010 11:40 AM

Cheese needs to tour, play cheap shows like they used to, and practice to get back their old style. I liked them better when it was just Michael, but that's just my opinion. Would love to see them at Waka since EOTO's there. They need to play more. Cheese seems to be a happier scene than Phish, less acid more mushrooms, but IMO Phish 2010 is gonna be where it's at. Love Cheese though, we need more of it with easier accessibility though. Come back to the OKC Zoo Amp.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use