Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

17 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Rebelution | 01.20 | San Francisco
JamBase
JamBase
1/25/2010 12:00 AM

Rebelution | 01.20 | San Francisco
Rebelution packs The Fillmore with a laid back reggae groove that's not afraid to rock...

mduva
mduva
1/25/2010 04:50 PM

I'll like the onstage shrubbery, nice touch.

cpswimmer41
cpswimmer41
1/25/2010 05:03 PM

good to see rebelution gettin some ink, they are huge in hampton roads, va

lastpatch731
lastpatch731
1/25/2010 10:32 PM

There are a lot of better bands that deserve reviews of their shows than Rebelution.

foltzm3
foltzm3
1/26/2010 12:24 AM

Rebelution blows

pilisi
pilisi
1/27/2010 09:41 AM

aarrgh...post-Sublime, cheesedick Pac-10 reggae being reviewed on Jambase. Brad Nowell is rolling over in his grave as his brilliant legacy is continually tarnished by the Slightly Stoopids, Expendables, and Rebelutions of the world. Why post the set-list, it is invariably identical each night. I was once young and naive and dabbled with this excrement - I warn you children, it will only lead to trouble. White, middle-class Americans cannot live the tenets of Rastafarian-ism. Yeah, Babylon sucks, but there are more practical ways of revolt.

samscarce
samscarce
1/27/2010 04:33 PM

I was at both shows and they were absolutely brilliant. They know how to cultivate loyal fans and have the ability to connect on other levels with their audience. It is hard to find bands with the work ethic as the Slightly Stoopids, The Expendables, and the Rebelutions of the world. Rebelution has proved it with two back to back sold out Fillmore shows with fans singing along to every word, and leaving amazed. SOJA and Zion I perfectly compliment the tour, and I encourage the youth of all races, colors, and social status to embrace the message of perseverance and hope that is embodied in the message of Rebelution.

Jenn4Music
Jenn4Music
1/27/2010 04:43 PM

I went on Thursday and had a great time...my friends and I got to go back stage and meet all the guys. They were so great live! I can't wait for them to come back around.

ErikaBeachBabe
ErikaBeachBabe
1/27/2010 05:04 PM

the boys in Rebelution are class acts, and their music speaks volumes. This show was off the hook! I was so excited to be there with all my girls!

johnhartford85
johnhartford85
1/27/2010 05:27 PM

that hater above is on crack... Bradley is smiling from above and seeing all the love that he found multiplied. Reggae music fused with other elements is rising and picking up steam. Rebelution is rapidly catching up to their compadres at the top, and its because they work hard and tour. City to city they crush it. White middle class has nothing to do with it pal, its people who have hope and don't leave miserable lives talking trash on the internet. Good job brothas...keep working hard!

ericcoleman420
ericcoleman420
1/27/2010 05:54 PM

I rocked so hard at this show. I originally came to see Zion I, but SOJA and Rebelution killed it. I thought Zion I brought energy, but these guys and their reggae made me move my feet!

danigirlsurf88
danigirlsurf88
1/27/2010 06:12 PM

love this band!!!! wish I could of made it to the shows!

rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
1/27/2010 11:42 PM

jenn are you and yer friends by chance hookers? if not i think youd make a good hooker.

CrazyleggedDuff
CrazyleggedDuff
1/28/2010 08:39 AM

wow. The majority of the fans of this show joined Jambase yesterday; the day of article publication. I had never even heard of any of these bands aside from SOJA, but it seems they have a dedicated street team.

mwallace233
mwallace233
1/28/2010 10:06 PM

THIS FUCKING SETLIST IS DOPE, THEY SHOULD PLAY THIS AT HOUSE OF BLUES BOSTON

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use