Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

11 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Leftover Salmon: Celebrating 20 Years Part 4
JamBase
JamBase
1/14/2010 12:00 AM

Leftover Salmon: Celebrating 20 Years Part 4
For the final part of our Leftover Salmon feature, we hang with the band during their 20th Anniversary/NYE Run, speak with Vince and Drew and give away the last batch of free songs...

The1Doug
The1Doug
1/14/2010 08:08 PM

thank you gentlemen for many years of music and many happy times. i still remember my first show (Memphis, TN New Daisy 2-6-99) and count it as one of my favorite shows ever (i'm looking for a good copy if anybody has one). marley medley, rocky mtn way, and rise up with the band putting their instruments down one by one until we were left with drums until the stage crew came out and began taking away pieces of his kit leaving with the bass and high hat...to a final percussion section on mayor mccheese...classic!

wspchris
wspchris
1/15/2010 07:18 AM

I was at The Eldo show, and out of all my favorite Salmon shows, the vibe that night was over the top......thanks Salmon for a great 20 year start, I cant wait to see where the next 20 go!!!!!!!

barcjeff
barcjeff
1/15/2010 08:35 AM

Great shows, just like old times. There never was or will be anything like LoS!

ajszczep
ajszczep
1/15/2010 09:51 AM

My only request is that you somehow, sometime, PLEASE make recording of these shows available!! I have been a huge fan for years, was at both Boulder shows and the Denver show, and want nothing more than to be able to relive the smiles and dancing that I filled me with so much joy because of the wonderful music and energy that only a Salmon show can create!! Thanks guys, and I hope you all enjoyed the commemorative pins!!

festman1
festman1
1/16/2010 07:48 AM

Salmon fans in the southeast can look forward to a celebration of Leftover's 20th anniversary coming to the Suwannee Springfest March 25-28. FESTIVAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!

mojambles
mojambles
1/16/2010 08:11 PM

Looks like they are getting the shows up on livedownloads.com

Leftover makes me move more than any other band and the Ogden was easily the best post-hiatus show I've been at. Might be time to check out the Suwanee. Party On Dudes!

nokin
nokin
1/18/2010 08:12 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed this 4 part series and all of the free downloads. I would hope jambase would do something like this for moe. who is celebrating there 20th year this 2010.

indyannajones
indyannajones
1/18/2010 04:47 PM

Excellent piece. We need more bands like LoS! http://www.indianapoliser.com/2010/01/teen-marijuana-use-down-experts-blame.html

TSPeer
TSPeer
1/22/2010 01:33 PM

What are we going to do about that dam?

JackOfDiamonds
JackOfDiamonds
1/29/2010 09:06 PM

Great tunes, great art, great spirits, great chemistry, great article... great great times! The one and only Leftover Salmon and the many many tales, and to be continued...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use