Simon & Garfunkel To Play First Weekend of Jazz Fest
JamBase
JamBase
1/13/2010 12:00 AM

Simon & Garfunkel To Play First Weekend of Jazz Fest

lovemusical
lovemusical
1/13/2010 10:22 AM

This year's Jazzfest lineup rivals any festival lineup........EVER!!!!! It's just simply amazing. I don't have tix yet, but I fully intend on going down for the second weekend. Nawlins is an American treasure, and should be experienced by any music lover. The locals I know, say they that Jazzfest is their favorite event of the year. Much better the Mardi Gras, which can be fun but attracts a much different crowd. One of the reasons Jazzfest gets such legendary performers every year is due to the respect and love they have for New Orleans and all of the music that has come out of it. I can't wait.

dankb23
dankb23
1/13/2010 12:09 PM

damn they already had such a sick line-up already, wish S&G would hit up rothbury on the 4th of july....

jazzfester
jazzfester
1/13/2010 12:50 PM

The line-up just gets better. Quint Davis is an American treasure. I will be there.

gandrewd
gandrewd
1/13/2010 06:57 PM

Hide your stash in your 'fro Garfunkel, Louisiana cops are dicks, just ask the Dead!

rastarusty
rastarusty
1/13/2010 10:11 PM

Was already thinking about trying to make the trip just cause of the great lineup. Now with this i'm def down. Have always wanted to see them.

brendan3
brendan3
1/14/2010 07:36 AM

Holy Cow! this is freaking awesome. i'm wicked jealous of everyone going. the lineup was nasty before S&G but now i feel like i'm doing something wrong by not going.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use