Gov't Mule 2010 Tour
rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
1/9/2010 10:36 PM

warren haynes is a god damned biggot.

rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
1/9/2010 10:38 PM

hes meatloaf reincarnated and integrated thus into the jam scene.

bigfro
bigfro
1/10/2010 04:48 AM

The keyboardist should go back to the jew cap ghetto look, That bad dye job isn't working for him/

juggbigt
juggbigt
1/10/2010 11:00 AM

stop hating on people. Hate on bad venues. Like Club Revolution in Ft. Lauderdale where I have to go to see the all mighty Mule. That club charges processing fees, has horrible drinks, (they use the shot pourers to measure exactly 1 shot) and then charge 10$, 5$ a beer, It's cash only and their ATM charges 5$ fee, and every time I've gone there for will call or to get tix I've stood in line for ever. Not to mention that the way it's laid out causes allows them to over pack the floor, the only place to get decent sound. By the way, sound and lighting not so good. If your gonna see a show in S. FL. go to the Culture Room.

gregboyer
gregboyer
1/11/2010 09:16 AM

rainydaywomen420 you are an idiot. Warren plays with black musicians frequently and the David Allen Coe days were just a guitar playing gig for a at-that-time struggling musician. It seems like some people label people forever no matter what they do with the rest of their lives. It reminds me of people constantly calling Ray Lewis a murderer every time the Ravens win (like yesterday's destruction of the patsies). For the record, he murdered nobody and hung with a bad crowd at that time and has been a model citizen ever since. And Warren Haynes is a great, humble guy who has raised many $$ for Habitat for Humanity.

rainydayman
rainydayman
1/11/2010 09:53 AM

gregboyer, comments like those made by rainydaywomen420 and bigfro really aren't deserving of a reply. Ignore them. Honestly, I think that's the first time the words "Warren Haynes" and "biggot" have ever appeared on the same page, much less sentence. (And you didn't seriously bring Ray Lewis into this conversation did you? Seriously? That's random, isn't it?)

nomadkidd
nomadkidd
1/11/2010 11:40 AM

Mule kicks your punk asses. Step your game up.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use