Béla Fleck: Africa Project Tour
JamBase
JamBase
1/7/2010 12:00 AM

Béla Fleck: Africa Project Tour

oldfartatplay
oldfartatplay
1/8/2010 11:46 AM

africa sessions part 2 and a tour? i just wet myself.

bburnett
bburnett
1/8/2010 11:54 AM

Dear Bela,

First, thank you SOOOOO much for having a New Mexico show. We only have to drive 53 miles instead of at least 443 to somewhere as close as Denver, so we thank you from the bottom of our New Mexican hearts.

Second, thank you for being my spiritual leader this summer. Your Toumani Diabate performance at Bonnaroo was the most spiritual experience of my life (although I do deprive myself of many countless worthless spiritual feelings by not attending church on sundays). Your Africa calling tent at the 'Roo was the gratest musical experience of the summer.

Third, thank you for being the definition of musicianship. Thank you for never settling for good and great. And thank you for never ceasing to progress the banjo. You are admired by all!

Forth, thank you for coming to New Mexico. We really do appreciate all the live music experiences we get in the Land of Enchantment. Thank you for being you Bela. See you under the enchanted skies, just remember to pack your banjo!

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
1/8/2010 12:09 PM

I may have to sell my soul to make it to this one. Any offers?

rastarusty
rastarusty
1/8/2010 10:08 PM

Hell yeah Toumani Diabate and Bela fleck last year was awesome. Def might catch some of this

hippiemafia
hippiemafia
1/11/2010 03:48 PM

I'll be there march 5th its on!! 10 minutes from my pad so amped

tommont
tommont
1/12/2010 01:53 AM

great news! i went w/ a friend to see the kora master Toumani Diabate (i love kora music!) w/ Bela @ Yoshi's in Oakland...easily one of the most magical sets of music i've seen in a few years. my buddy loved it and the music was simply beautiful!!

Zander75
Zander75
1/13/2010 03:05 AM

Going to this at the Sydney Opera House here in Australia (Christmas present from the wifey)...very excited.

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
2/8/2010 01:40 PM

Got my tickets for ann arbor and I cant wait!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use