Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

20 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Some Kind of Jam's Fifth Season
snoozer24
snoozer24
1/11/2010 11:14 AM

brendan3 I work for my money and like to take a break here and there with my buddies. yes festivals can sometimes have douchey people, but I'm not there for those people. I'm there to hang out with my friends with no worries, and listen to music. If other people bother you, you should be questioning your life.

naciremAdenoisul…
naciremAdenoisul…
1/13/2010 08:47 AM

A great way to welcome the festie season! This will be my first JibberJazz event, but I've heard wonderful things. And at $40... you can't go wrong!! As for the "daddy's money" comment: I'll say that most every festie I've been to has been a fair mix of all peoples from all ages and walks of life. That's what I love about them soooo much! If you don't go to see incredible music and meet incredible people, and instead want to work yourself up over slices of the scene that you don't care for, you're just cutting off your nose to spite your face! ~All the love in the world to my festie peeps! See you on Slap Bag Saturday!

toddtroutman
toddtroutman
1/27/2010 03:27 AM

VERY excited for this...

JocelynSunshine
JocelynSunshine
4/16/2010 02:13 PM

going to some kind of jam for the first time this year : ) does anyone know around the exact location of it, so i can mapquest directions? i know it's in schuylkill haven, but that's a little general, lol

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
4/16/2010 03:05 PM

Be sure not to miss Cabinet or MiZ (or Mike Miz solo acoustic). Also just the other day I listened to a recent Dakini recording and they sounded real good. And of course The Everyone Orchestra has got to be good, judging by the line-up.

--Vik

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use