Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Widespread Panic | 12.30 & 12.31 | Atlanta
letstuneup
letstuneup
1/5/2010 07:15 PM

Been to 40 panic shows always there for the music. just thought because the fucking band said they were going to have an amazing light it was going to be unique.....far from the case, solid colors and the same 10x10 screen in the back. im no kid either by the way.

bertolet
bertolet
1/5/2010 07:49 PM

Nice to see an evenhanded review, and a reviewer not afraid to talk about low points. Well done.

peach4peace
peach4peace
1/5/2010 09:11 PM

the sound wasn't the best in the Philips Arena..it was difficult to tell exactly what JoJo was doing on the keys both nights(with the exception of the acoustic set)..not really complaining, just not the best sounding place

southcarolinajam…
southcarolinajam…
1/6/2010 06:22 AM

fire works being set off by fans the first night, loved second set with r.e.ms led vocals for special guest and the 31st was amazing even in he upper deck the heat was still burning just as hot as the G.A on the floor

gaywoof
gaywoof
1/6/2010 06:51 PM

I think this article was really well written and caught the vybe of the shows completely. I spent the 28th and 29th in miami for phish then flew up to atl on my dads g4 (while trippin balls!) to catch the next two nights of panic and id just like to say that panic blew phish out of the water musically im glad to see to see they can hang on the lights scene as well now! I mean i love phish and all but you can't even compare jb to trey or gordo to schools

mutilatedtrips
mutilatedtrips
1/7/2010 12:17 AM

The same lights as Orange beach if you went you'll notice the curvy things on the sides were the bottom of the palm trees at orange beach (they were yellowey brown then with green at the top emulating palm trees) hearing low spark is phuckin' sick anytime Winwood and Traffic created one of the most righteious jams ever brohemians and Panic slays that shit to hell. Bust it Big was sick and Chilly Water is well its Chilly Water were they throw water into the crowd for the "broke ass" frat bots to rehydrate with and the lights go crazy. All in all the show was legitskies. Bustin' it big with Pretty Lights after the first night was fun as hell too overall the NYE was NiCe on IcE AlRiGhT?

rainydayman
rainydayman
1/11/2010 10:15 AM

nice.....no, sweet.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use