Summer Camp: moe., UM Keller, Avetts, YMSB
KissTheSnake
KissTheSnake
12/22/2009 07:06 PM

Amen.

Danimal
Danimal
12/22/2009 07:15 PM

It's a forum about live music and you don't want people to talk about music festivals on it? What a dumbfuck. People who sell crack and heroin at festivals aren't sitting around on the internet trying to decide which festival to hustle. They go to whichever one is close and has the least chance of getting you in trouble.

schofizzl
schofizzl
12/22/2009 10:37 PM

danimal, halfskyrising was referring to a previous post where some legitimate dumbfuck made a post about nothing but the illegal things he likes to do at camp. that is what halfsky is saying should not be talked about, not the festival itself.

moelive89
moelive89
12/24/2009 03:39 PM

No danimal is 100 % correct, I'm from the area and just about every cop in Peoria fuckin county or just about every county connected to a county that is connected to Peoria county knows exactly what is going down, me talking up a shit storm on here wont do anything in the least bit to deter the image Summer camp already has or for any music festival that has people camping out ... Woodstock fucked everyone over!!!!!! that said ...... I guess I'm not the crackhead your referring to that talks about doing drugs on forums I was just referring to ppl in the previous post about getting back to the roots of just feeling the vibe and all that other bullshit, this is not the 60s and thank god it never will be.... I listen to good music, smoke and every once in a while "see the dark side of the Moon" beyond that a hippie is just an adjective someone throws at one who possesses any of the things above, goes to festivals or has long hair.... There is no such thing as a hippie these days and the ones who actually consider themselves to be need to go look in the fucking mirror!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use