Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Garage A Trois 2.0
zachguru
zachguru
12/12/2009 04:40 PM

love garage a trois... so destructive.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

flarrdogg
flarrdogg
12/13/2009 12:58 PM

Saw them in Bellingham last week. Awesome. Very different from Charlie Hunter sound (obviously), but awesome in its own unique way. If you combine four fusion players of that caliber, the results are gonna be otherworldly. Definitely pushing the envelope. Fierce. Also, the new record is sweet.

DrFunkinstein
DrFunkinstein
12/13/2009 05:10 PM

i'm not really in the mood to talk shit about comments here, but does anyone have insight into the stan moore/ robert walter "4 of us" group that was around a few years back? saw them in ft. collins and i have yet to stop grooving. i may be out of the loop but i have not heard much about them recently and i could use that funk. happy holidays to all

moephishH2O
moephishH2O
12/14/2009 01:22 PM

The Portland show @ the Doug Fir was fantastic! They busted out a 'No Quarter' cover and NAILED it.

barnburnermusic
barnburnermusic
12/16/2009 06:30 AM

lol at Garage-a-trois w/no Hunter. And they wonder why no label stepped up to grab what amounts to the same tired super jam line-up. Now they are telling us it clocks in at 48 minutes...lol. That's called running out of money, not a creative directive

dashowser
dashowser
12/16/2009 07:13 AM

Caught this gig @ the independant. very cool. but...the name doesn't seem to fit anymore. I was thinking "Wonder Freaks Activate" and they could have the rings and fist bump em together before the show. Or maybe "Freaky Cream" would fit better.lol

bigfro
bigfro
12/19/2009 01:34 PM

Shouldn't they change the name to GARAGE A QUATRE

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use