Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

35 Total Messages • Page 1 of 3 • 1 2 3 Next » 
The Disco Biscuits | 11.20 & 11.21 | S.F.
JamBase
JamBase
11/25/2009 12:00 AM

The Disco Biscuits | 11.20 & 11.21 | S.F.
Armed with an expanding catalogue of new tunes, Bisco rocked The Fillmore for two nights...

jacoyle1
jacoyle1
11/26/2009 07:59 AM

crickets is definitely "look out, SPLATUMS !"

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
11/26/2009 05:16 PM

why's that guy wearing sunglasses indoors?

farquha
farquha
11/26/2009 08:51 PM

cuz he's Barber

farquha
farquha
11/26/2009 08:52 PM

.....and this was a fun ass weekend

msowalsky
msowalsky
11/26/2009 09:13 PM

I went to the show on Friday and thought it was a bit mellow. Liked the show back in April better. By the sound of things, Saturday was the better night. I have to day, the Bisco fans that were at the Fillmore were the most cracked out bunch of low-lives I have ever seen. What is with these people with no conscious awareness of the people around them? Maybe they should lay off the meth. What a disappointment.

jekisa
jekisa
11/27/2009 09:38 AM

Lol SikeMo. Seeing Bisco indoors definitely has a different vibe for me than an outdoors show. It's like there's no escape.

titaniumstarship
titaniumstarship
11/27/2009 12:05 PM

wow. that marc brownstein sure is a compelling performer. i just COULD NOT take my eyes of his awesome looking bass. he's such a good dancer too!!! God, these guys just have it ALL!!! Brilliant lyrics, tastefully understated song arrangements, and stage presence that would even make Simon Cowell take notice!!! And what a brilliant/timeless band name. The Rolling Stones, The Ramones, Nirvana, and....well...The Disco Biscuits. It just fits right in there, doesn't it?

RealxGuy
RealxGuy
11/27/2009 12:22 PM

yeah well i went to the phish show in philly and there just as many cracked out wookies and meth heads puking and falling all over the place so whats your fucking point? have you ever been to a dead show? same fucking thing genius, its basically the same crowd at any jamband scene dont give a shit what you say. only difference is wed night phish played the worst fucking show any one has ever seen, and the biscuits brought the heat, so bit me.

RealxGuy
RealxGuy
11/27/2009 12:33 PM

"whys that guy wearing sunglasses indoors" another doushbag that's never been to a jamband show??? funny how i see about 25 people a show wearing sunglasses either because they are fucked up, or whatever reason. its ok benji, your better off not saying anything then trying to make a moot point and sounding like you've never been to a concert were people were doing drugs. with a name like benji tho your probably the dirty wookie that brings his dog to every phish show, but that's ok, just don't wear glasses indoors! especially when your onstage and all the lights are hitting your face while your trying to perform and your fucked up...this isn't pussy "sober" phish that lost their edge, this is the disco biscuits, and the biscuits love to party. and omg lets make fun of the bands name!!! so original!!redwhiteandSTUPID! you see!! i just made fun of yours!!

titaniumstarship
titaniumstarship
11/27/2009 01:41 PM

oh, and i forgot to give props to the fans!!! so well spoken, literate and intelligent. keep it up guys!!! youre really leading the charge!!!

stoweskier
stoweskier
11/27/2009 01:45 PM

Realxguy you need to relax, guy. I think I would like Bisco a lot more if they didn't open their mouths while performing. To me, the vocals/lyrics are included just to be silly and wacky and it kills any sense of gravitas. Lotus gets this and simply throws down dirty instrumental funktronica.

hedspace
hedspace
11/27/2009 02:45 PM

Great pictures. To bad it's of one of the worst fucking bands in history!!

Bisco fans SUCK as hard as the band they follow!!

Fuckin' morons :(

bloggersrlosers
bloggersrlosers
11/27/2009 03:15 PM

The Disco Biscuits are around to keep the scum that builds up in the jam scene gathered in one place and away from the good times

RealxGuy
RealxGuy
11/27/2009 05:36 PM

lotus rocks, but without disco biscuits, there would be no lotus.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use