Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

19 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Kyle Hollingsworth: Then There's Now
theterriblebob
theterriblebob
11/14/2009 03:32 PM

I saw Yonder Mountain String Band play The Orpheum Theater in Flagstaff, AZ back in 2006 and after the show, I was so into the slamjamgrass that me and some buddies decided to follow them to Albuquerque, and later to denver... but after the show in Flagstaff my girl Betsy was talking to this older guy she thought was hot, and offered him a spot at the after party at our house just down the road.. After I noticed who she was talking to I nudged her a said.."you know thats kyle Holingsworth..." she's like "who's that?" , I told her she was talking to the keyboard player from the String Cheese Incident... Her jaw dropped. "No Fucking Way!!"

So he came back to our place, and told Yonder, who also happened to back to our house for the party too....

Well we went to follow Yonder for a few more shows, and I personally ran into Kyle at each following show of the tour, chatted for a bit, then danced to the grass..

He's a great guy, really down to Earth, and always into the party.

Party on Kyle, see you on SCI tour and Yonder shows.

cottonpicker
cottonpicker
11/17/2009 08:32 AM

I really dug the project with Kyle, Speech and Logic! Was a great idea that I hoped would go much farther! Gonna have to pick up Kyle's new album. Heard Speech's last solo album "The Grown Folks Table" --- INCREDIBLE!! Hope they do more work together.

playindead.org
playindead.org
11/22/2009 07:35 PM

Missing my buddy George Weiss...

Elizabethalexand…
Elizabethalexand…
12/2/2009 10:03 PM

I really dug the project with Kyle, Speech and Logic! Was a great idea that I hoped would go much farther! Gonna have to pick up Kyle's new album.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Review-of-Paraslim-Force&id=3271797

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use