Furthur NYE in San Francisco Lesh, Weir & More at Bill Graham
bdaughert
bdaughert
10/16/2009 06:51 PM

oh and fuck it.......get kimock....

AssWorks
AssWorks
10/17/2009 08:11 AM

Oh Lesh and Weir.. I remember when they were sucking Obama's dick during the campaign. I wonder how they feel now that we have even more troops deployed than when Bush was in office, we have an even bigger military budget, he laughed at the thought of even discussing marijuana reform, and his bailouts have proven to only be effective for the very few elite who made millions off of his transfer of wealth... No respect for those two anymore.

deadheadjohnny
deadheadjohnny
10/17/2009 08:23 AM

Lesh and Weir didnt suck Obamas dick. Youre a moron.Bush was fucked in the ass by his fraternity. (skull and bones, youre secret is out)

You like Phish, your opinion is as lame as Treys lyrics. Respect is something you will never get. Just lies. As long as you keep lying to yourself, you can think youre as smart as you want.

avalbuena
avalbuena
10/17/2009 10:25 AM

So assworks...I take you voted for McCain? ( or worse, didn't vote).

isthatyoujerry
isthatyoujerry
10/17/2009 01:00 PM

wow, n.y.e. >steal your guitarist !!!

isthatyoujerry
isthatyoujerry
10/17/2009 01:04 PM

sorry but ass works is just a complete moron phish stick,...

why bounce around the room when you can keep on TRUCK 'N' ass clown

chips
chips
10/17/2009 10:28 PM

i saw jerry and the boys play lots, and regardless of what john did in his other band, he is not a jerry replacement or copycat. this is not the newest incarnation of the dead. this is a brand new band, a new style, new tempos, new song(s), a new vibe, but yet, the sacred journey of the material continues after a very, very long rest. i hesitantly went to the oaksterdam run and without the slightest moment of hesitation this was the most majestic musical experience i've had in 14 years/1000 shows chasing the dragon's tail. nothing comes even remotely close and recording and/or reviews have and will never translate it. you have to be there and actually be present and share the heartbeat, open your mind and it will be blown, recognize your family and you will be welcomed home.

joe, jay, jeff, john, bobby, and phil...we love you.

hayden4
hayden4
10/18/2009 10:01 AM

INTEGRITY.....thats what i like to wake up too! saw 08 new years ,the gram is a great place! and the boys blew it up at ROTH!!! now how do i pull it together and make new years with the family from hawaii.....i know sell the house!

lovemusical
lovemusical
10/18/2009 08:54 PM

Assclown, I think we can all rest safely tonight knowing that what Lesh and Weir have brought to this world is greater than what you have taken from it with your ridiculously stupid comments. As for the NYE shows, I wish I were going. People ripping this lineup can stay home . Hope everyone that goes has a fabulous time!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
10/19/2009 06:18 AM

deadheadjohnny 10/17/2009 08:23 AM • "Lesh and Weir didnt suck Obamas dick."

where were you?!? not that there's anything wrong with that, except maybe instead of checking out the candidates people let a fucking rock and roll band decide who they voted for.

"Bush was fucked in the ass by his fraternity. (skull and bones, youre secret is out)"

um what?

pfft the audacity of hype

gotti3
gotti3
10/19/2009 08:21 AM

oh yeah jambase talking about politic. Come on guys keep to the music at least some of you have a clue when it comes to that. It is bad enough I have to hear it from the ill informed on the news now I have to read it here to. If you have to express your political views with profanity maybe you were in the same room as both Bush and Obama when they were doing the dirty deeds with all of their political donors and powerful friends. Corruption sees no party lines, race or gender.

Long Live the usa and down with the stupidity and corruption that has tarnished this country.

rizzothephish
rizzothephish
10/19/2009 10:24 AM

Come To Boston Furthur!

Tpetty
Tpetty
10/21/2009 08:19 PM

This is gonna a night for the records, folks....Don't know how many more 2 night/5 set NYE runs were gonna see out of these guys...

And the band is smokin'! listen to archive!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use