JamBase
JamBase
10/15/2009 12:00 AM

Jimkata: Burn My Money

jborrel1
jborrel1
10/15/2009 06:43 PM

dopeeeeeeeeee album...

the production was as solid as expected. the next one [hopefully conceived/released sooner rather than later] is sure to totally reinvent the band, as many of the tracks found on "burn my money" have been live staples for quite some time...

div1dedsky
div1dedsky
10/16/2009 09:10 AM

Nice review Goffster. Gonna download it now.

tcliff43
tcliff43
10/27/2009 05:54 AM

I agree, many of these tracks have been live staples for quite some time now. Jimkata rocks it, and they are sure to please. Was first exposed to them a year ago at Boggie in the Bungalow, another festy sure to please, and have caught them over a dozen times since. Anyone who hasn't seem them, well worth the effort to do so. Clearly the band is growing in popularity, as their gigs are drawing bigger crowds, as they well deserve. A slight upset that they won't be performing at Boogie this December in Kempton, PA, a birthday present to myself the past two years. If anyone has their 'ins' with the band, perhaps you should spread the word. Rock on and I will be seein' you guys soon.

TempleOfTheStaley
TempleOfTheStaley
10/31/2009 10:46 PM

Great album, not a band to be missed. Also would recommend Indobox to any fans of there's who have been living in the dark for the last year or so :)

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use