Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

11 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Heavy Pets & The Brew Tour
JamBase
JamBase
10/6/2009 11:58 AM

Heavy Pets & The Brew Tour
National Touring Force, The Heavy Pets, Joined by The Brew for Eight Nights of Their East Coast Tour Which Culminates With Halloween In Atlanta

sussio
sussio
10/8/2009 05:22 PM

Catch these guys when they come around. The Pets bringing some serious heat! Still bummed they aren't playing the culture rm for halloween this year.. oh well

ayo22kinds
ayo22kinds
10/8/2009 07:15 PM

The Pets are pure fire. def give these guys an ear if havent already. Atlanta 4 hallows eve is gonna be sick!

tourfan
tourfan
10/8/2009 07:20 PM

If you've the chance, check out both acts. I am a huge fan of The Brew. On Saturday night, in Manchester CT., The McLovins open for them. Saw the Heavy Pets at Moedown and dug there act too. Cool beans on this one.

rastarusty
rastarusty
10/9/2009 12:51 AM

Damn, nothing anywhere near me. Moe.down has turned me onto some new bands every year.

First time i ever saw heavy pets and new mastersounds. I think i caught the brew there a couple years ago too

mesaxi
mesaxi
10/9/2009 07:08 AM

come to the midwest please, Chi-Town wants to see The Heavy Pets!

marcsmall1
marcsmall1
10/9/2009 11:04 AM

I cannot get into the Heavy Pets....Everyone in Fla loves em, but then again that's somewhat misleading considering the local music scene down there is a little lacking...To me they kinda just sound like a phish ripoff with a lot of Reggae rhythms.....But for some reason all their songs sound the same to me....I will say that I have enjoyed them more since the addition of Mr Pastorious.

mickrod420
mickrod420
10/9/2009 02:02 PM

i was working summercamp this summer and one of the members was running a little late and showed up in a taxi. My job was to check people in and give them their shit. All I asked was which band he was with and the guy got all diva-agro on me. I dig your jams heavy pets- but whoever that was- you are not Bono- and your aren't that cool. Your action as people will sometimes rub off on you name as musicians- in this case poorly. The brew, as people, on the other hand are mad chill. Party.

fsu420
fsu420
10/9/2009 02:09 PM

The Heavy Pets have always been more than great guys in my many experiences hanging with them. I think you sir got the wrong impression somehow or maybe caught someone on a bad day. Who knows but i'd give them another chance.

avalbuena
avalbuena
10/11/2009 06:02 PM

That's funny because the heavy pets happen to be my good friends and they are certainly not "divas" at all. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, although here's something you may not have considered: negative energy attracts negative energy. Think about it.

overtherails
overtherails
10/12/2009 09:01 AM

hmm. unless they just took a quick cab to your moms house, im not sure why any of them would have been in a taxi, seeing how the only airport is 3 hours away, they would have had to rent a car to get there.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use