From Good Homes Reunite Two Shows In December
JamBase
JamBase
10/1/2009 10:00 AM

From Good Homes Reunite Two Shows In December

tourfan
tourfan
10/1/2009 07:27 AM

Oh Hell Yea. I just might have to make this road trip. Love to hear this band again. Got the dates on my calendar. Are ya with me?

gregboyer
gregboyer
10/1/2009 08:11 AM

Interesting development. That "last" show from 1999 is a great one. This could be really cool, I just hope it doesn't mean less time for Railroad Earth down the road.

danimal2
danimal2
10/1/2009 08:45 AM

oh hell yeah. too bad im broke from excesive festivals, shows, booze this past summer

defmarx
defmarx
10/1/2009 12:20 PM

This is some of the best news I've heard in a very very long time! I'm from the town that these guys are from and occasionally run into Todd in town. I was 18 when they broke up... but was able to see them a dozen or so times.... including the legendary show at Ricky & Sons Farm (the inspiration for second red barn on the right)! Some of the greatest memories of my life are of dancing my little ass off at FGH shows! I CANNOT wait! These guys have such a special place in my heart! If it weren't for FGH, I would not be the same person I am today!

jimmyjetski
jimmyjetski
10/1/2009 08:00 PM

A FANTASTIC upbeat band with a very positive vibe!!!

tk
tk
10/1/2009 09:46 PM

FGH! Hick-Pop, comin at ya! Had some great moments to this band, they were really fun opening for DMB at the TLA fifteen years ago today, if memory serves, 10/1/94. Damn, I am old. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

RedHeaven
RedHeaven
10/6/2009 09:13 AM

I picked up "Take Enough Home" a release of FGH's very last concert in 1999, at a Railroad Earth show in cali in 2004. Been listening to this band ever since. SOOOO good, one of my favorites. If I lived back east I wouldnt miss these shows!

braden
braden
10/7/2009 01:41 PM

TK, I was just trying to remember if this was the band I saw these guys open for Dave in providence, RI, and I think it was fall '94. huh. had forgotten about them...

pgeano
pgeano
11/2/2009 09:40 AM

FGH was the first "jam band" I ever saw live. It started a life-long love affair with improv music. Since growing up in New Jersey, I've moved to Albuquerque, NM. I always said that the only two "reunions" I would fly in for would be Pink Floyd or From Good Homes. Just got my plane tickets yesterday. Where's the after party? (can't wait)

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use