Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Monolith Festival | 09.12 - 09.13 | CO
JamBase
JamBase
9/30/2009 12:00 AM

Monolith Festival | 09.12 - 09.13 | CO
Monolith returned to Red Rocks for its third year with dreary weather and some surprises...

Scarphace
Scarphace
9/30/2009 05:54 PM

The Glitch Mob changed around their set up and got those new pimp touch screens to prove to everyone that they aren't just another group of "button pushers". These guys have real talent and tear it up every time I see them. If you wanna get down and dirty, go check them out!!!!!!

mcquilkin
mcquilkin
9/30/2009 10:44 PM

why are jambase reviews taking so long to come out?

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
10/1/2009 07:09 AM

Boy is it weird to see Method Man and Redman referred to as "old school." Makes me feel awfully old.

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
10/1/2009 07:09 AM

Boy is it weird to see Method Man and Redman referred to as "old school." Makes me feel awfully old.

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
10/1/2009 07:10 AM

^^oops, my bad on the double post.

At this rate, they're gonna have to change this site YeahYeahYeahbase.com pretty soon.

danimal2
danimal2
10/1/2009 08:55 AM

Amazing venue. I went to this festival the inagural year with the lips, cake, brian jonestown massacre, brmc, and many others. If you claim to be a fan of live music there is nothing better than this venue. The atmosphere, accoustics and laid back vibe make something quite magical in the mid west

Zoso2517
Zoso2517
10/1/2009 04:11 PM

whats up with the dirty naked guy pictures. The fans look none too please with him spraying whatever it is that gets sprayed around when he shakes his hair about. Pretty sure he was in the Sasquatch pictures too, but no write-up on his music. Jambase just likes putting naked guy ass up on their site?

Eclectic line-up, great venue, obviously. Sounds like the reviewer likes his hipster ditties a little more than this site SHOULD cater to though...

Strainger
Strainger
10/1/2009 04:21 PM

Wow, this looks like the last festival I would ever want to go to. Why is jambase even wasting my time with music like this? I like Jambase because if focuses primarily on the jamband scene I love, this looks like crap.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use