Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

40 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Furthur | 09.20.09 | Oakland
hayden4
hayden4
9/27/2009 01:36 PM

SICK!!! luv it!!! cant make all the shows.....the FOX is lookin sweet!!! cant wait to see WIDESPREAD PANIC blow the roof OFF!!!! 3 nites oohhh boy!!!!!!!!

hayden4
hayden4
9/27/2009 02:19 PM

time for an ISLAND TOUR!!!!!

srr4582
srr4582
9/27/2009 08:27 PM

I agree that Bobby needs to put his ego aside and let John sing more of the Jerry tunes. He sounds exactly like him! No one wants to hear The Walrus sing Sugaree or Terrapin.

srr4582
srr4582
9/27/2009 08:31 PM

I agree that Bobby needs to put his ego aside and let John sing more of the Jerry tunes. He sounds exactly like him! No one wants to hear The Walrus sing Sugaree or Terrapin.

fordaj
fordaj
9/28/2009 10:27 AM

just go away or try something different

PCPrabbit
PCPrabbit
9/28/2009 12:04 PM

audience recordings are soooo good. thanks to those tapers whose names i cant remember. gonna try and get tickets to 8th or 9th here in the city! knitpick all you want, people. they all sounded great for these shows hands down.

kilidank
kilidank
10/2/2009 07:50 AM

Elvis impersonators are lame. So are Jerry Impersonateors. I dont like this one bit.DSO is the wookies choice. It would be like if one of your buddies died 15 years ago and you found someone who looks/sounds like him to chill with. I have supported the Grateful Dead until now. At least Billy is respecting Jerry's Memory. I would rather hear Warren,Jimmy, Steve,Trey.....even the little feet guitar player. John is talanted but this is to much.

southfork
southfork
10/2/2009 06:33 PM

Thanks killdank, for the clarification about who I should enjoy on the live music scene I wasn't aware that listening to DSO was so creepy and uncool. If you have a handbook that details what else I should think and feel, pass it on to me. But what I think your message might be for us is, don't listen or go see cover bands, only go to see original acts, bash impersonators, down with wookies, and DSO=idiot Elvis lookalikes. I might bend your rules a little until my time machnine is up and running.

Redeemer710
Redeemer710
10/19/2009 09:41 AM

these were great shows! other then John's vocals which are a bit cringe inducing. (whoever thinks this guy sounds like Garcia please pass the vial cuz I don't hear it) But the rest of the band is on fire, I cant wait for the December east & west coast shows.

galactic44
galactic44
10/30/2009 02:12 PM

Thanks Redeemer for saying it- John K sounds NOTHING like the fat man. NOTHING. Having seen 2 of these shows & listening to the DSBD's right f'in now, HE SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE JERRY!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use