moe.: Halloween Setlist Voting
JamBase
JamBase
9/23/2009 12:00 AM

moe.: Halloween Setlist Voting

gmoo
gmoo
9/23/2009 09:03 AM

Awesome!!! Just bought my tix yesterday. This is an another amazing way to get the fans involved. Bisco in MI on the 28th, then straight to NY for Lotus on the 30th and Moe on the 31st...I can't wait for the end of Rocktober!

crusoe
crusoe
9/23/2009 09:04 AM

Oh snap, how cool is that. I can't wait for this show it's gonna be a rager! Yay moe.

gmoo
gmoo
9/23/2009 09:09 AM

I'm voting for the Miley Cyrus tune and Timmy Tucker.

ViscerevieW
ViscerevieW
9/23/2009 09:55 AM

From Mule to moe. what a weekend...

went with "epic - Faith no More" as I'm still loving heavy metal moe after moe.down.x

here's the pics from the festival...looking forward to all the freaks in a few weeks.

http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/viscereview

hugetrucker9er
hugetrucker9er
9/23/2009 11:45 AM

AWESOME GARY BITCHES!!!!!!!!

rainydaywomen420
rainydaywomen420
9/23/2009 12:21 PM

i wish the halloween show was in buffalo, id request sweet home lackawanna. awesome gary is a good one though

theivywall
theivywall
9/23/2009 12:58 PM

Wow, this is a pretty awesome idea and gesture of fan appreciation on their part. Moe playing Dark Star? Sounds just typical and stereotypical of a jamband enough to be completely awesome, bring it on.

TheLotMessiah
TheLotMessiah
9/23/2009 02:12 PM

I think Al could do a pretty spot on Boy George for "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?"

okalrightic
okalrightic
9/23/2009 02:19 PM

Vote Cast: Man in a Box - Alice in Chains

wish i could be there so bad.

brienza66
brienza66
9/23/2009 02:33 PM

gmoo: im envious of your plans... I wish i could take the time off work for all 3 but will most likely just do moe. Question, do you work? if so where cause i need to find a comany that will pay well enough to make all the shows i want and also provides the time off to travel to the shows. If your still in school then thats understandable and live it up, if retired good for you, you deserve it... otherwise fill me in

brienza66
brienza66
9/23/2009 02:33 PM

gmoo: im envious of your plans... I wish i could take the time off work for all 3 but will most likely just do moe. Question, do you work? if so where cause i need to find a comany that will pay well enough to make all the shows i want and also provides the time off to travel to the shows. If your still in school then thats understandable and live it up, if retired good for you, you deserve it... otherwise fill me in

gmoo
gmoo
9/23/2009 02:53 PM

brienza66, I work for my Dad who owns a small, niche market plastics company in St. Johns, MI (only 12 people work there). I graduated in April (I'm 25) and am not officially full time yet. I can get as many hours as I want in a week which means that I can take off as much time as I want. It's so ideal for me right now it's ridiculous. The culture at my work, Innovative Polymers, is extremely laid back mainly because of my dad. I'm lucky to be in the position I am for sure, but both my father and I worked our asses off to get where we are today. If you ever need an example of a corporation that isn't 'evil' or cutthroat for profits, we are it. I hate it when people say corporations and profits are inherently 'evil' because if you ever meet my father, you'd find the one of the most genuine, ethical, and caring persons you'd ever meet. So yeah, I have a pretty cushy job...but I'm sure I'll be fielding work calls during the day when I'm traveling/chillin' in NY. Also, I'm sure I'll be working full time in the near future, which will limit the amount of trips I can take. I'm living it up while I can now :)

rastarusty
rastarusty
9/23/2009 02:54 PM

I think people who are actually going should vote. Just saying, trying to figure out my picks right now.

Scarlett5446
Scarlett5446
9/23/2009 03:10 PM

Titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use