Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

10 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Nathan Moore: Tip of the Iceberg
JamBase
JamBase
9/22/2009 12:00 AM

Nathan Moore: Tip of the Iceberg
Following the release of Folk Singer, Nathan Moore talks with JamBase about his development as a songwriter, being a member of his community and a leader of his generation...

jborrel1
jborrel1
9/22/2009 02:21 PM

sweet article/rocking video for a bad-ass individual...

RedHeaven
RedHeaven
9/22/2009 03:16 PM

Thank you Jambase for paying attention to such a wonderful artist. I have been blessed by this mans work at festivals in the Sierras, I feel very lucky. Time to laugh, cry, be amused and moved.

funkymtn
funkymtn
9/23/2009 07:59 AM

Nobody moves me like Nathan Moore!!!!!!!

"I will always be free, and if you want to know, I'll show you how!" -Sissyfuss

BrotherCal
BrotherCal
9/23/2009 09:22 AM

Thank you Jambase for writing an insightful profile of one of the great (and criminally under-rated) songwriters of our time! I highly recommend that everybody check out the new Nathan Moore ep, Folk Singer. It's really great.

TheMoonDogg
TheMoonDogg
9/23/2009 02:08 PM

The real Monster of Folk.

TheMoonDogg
TheMoonDogg
9/23/2009 02:11 PM

o yeah, please bring Surprise Me Mr. Davis to Virginia. A co-headling tour with Todd Snider would be fuckin sweet also.

walthers
walthers
9/23/2009 09:44 PM

Freehawk - I could not agree more! I am lucky enough to live in Northern California and both SSMD and Todd Snider tour on a regualr basis, or regular enough. That would be a sweet combo. Nathan Mooore is awesomw, nuff said.

Natey
Natey
9/24/2009 08:44 PM

One of the BEST!!!!

tourfan
tourfan
9/28/2009 09:26 AM

Bruss, awesome article. Thanks for sharing this with us. And I love reading the piece and streaming the CD. Great option. Thanks to all. I have caught SMMD but have yet to catch Nathan himself in performance. This will certainly get me into his music. Well done!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use