Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

27 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
FYF Fest | 09.05 | Los Angeles
hotchkiss
hotchkiss
9/17/2009 10:41 AM

Converge, Dillinger, Lightning bolt! far from a "hipster" fest.

xlenoxx
xlenoxx
9/17/2009 12:15 PM

hipsters suck. its just the 80's regurgitated onto our generation of youth. Oh well, no one stays a hipster for life. at some point they quit taking myspace pictures and actually look at themselves in the mirror. Thats when the revelation occurs.

gmoo
gmoo
9/17/2009 12:37 PM

^ A stick stickly fan for life...

jdloski
jdloski
9/17/2009 12:57 PM

Del, you are probably the biggest loser I have ever seen type anything in my life. If I ever saw you in person I would kick you in the teeth. Thanks for sharing your intelligent input about hipsters with us. You are a beacon of hope. In a way, you are kind of like Kanye West, a prophet, a messiah, a fucking loser.

jdloski
jdloski
9/17/2009 12:57 PM

Del, you are probably the biggest loser I have ever seen type anything in my life. If I ever saw you in person I would kick you in the teeth. Thanks for sharing your intelligent input about hipsters with us. You are a beacon of hope. In a way, you are kind of like Kanye West, a prophet, a messiah, a fucking loser.

jazzfester
jazzfester
9/17/2009 02:18 PM

What the hell is that drummer in "Lightening Bolt" wearing on his face?

Also, Del, you might want to think before you type.

jazzfester
jazzfester
9/17/2009 02:23 PM

Sorry, I meant "Lightning Bolt."

JEG
JEG
9/17/2009 04:09 PM

Yo...to that guy...you suck. Total latent thing going on. About the lack of coverage, I'm sure the writer and photographer did this thing for free, so like that damn song says, "a little bit of something, god its better than nothing." Good write up. LA rocks.

rdawson124
rdawson124
9/17/2009 11:32 PM

kudos del for speaking your mind, i agree with some stuff you said and disagree but it doesnt matter. Anyone that is not afraid to speak how they feel is cool with me. The ugz(or however you spell it) was fucking hilarious!!!! And Lenox, "at some point they quit taking myspace pictures and actually look at themselves in the mirror. Thats when the revelation occurs." well said sir

Zoso2517
Zoso2517
9/18/2009 08:55 AM

WOW.

oh. WOW at dude on the front page with the yellow shirt.

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
9/18/2009 12:24 PM

im shocked Del spelled as many words right as he did. ITs almost like he felt it was important enough to edit..hmmm interesting.

nomadkidd
nomadkidd
9/18/2009 02:23 PM

Wow "del" you might want to lay of the speed man. That might be the most inane post I have ever seen on this site, and thats saying alot.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use