Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

26 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Mike Gordon | 09.08.09 | Brooklyn
CrazyGWebber
CrazyGWebber
9/16/2009 09:47 PM

Mike Gordon sucks without phish , Best thing I seen this week was Disco Biscuits at Starland ,"tracorbeam!!!!".What up with that gay sugar shack song.

CrazyGWebber
CrazyGWebber
9/16/2009 09:47 PM

Mike Gordon sucks without phish , Best thing I seen this week was Disco Biscuits at Starland ,"tracorbeam!!!!".What up with that gay sugar shack song.

helpslipfire
helpslipfire
9/16/2009 09:50 PM

New phish is trash at best. Disco did rock the fuck out the Starland.Go Barber!!!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
9/17/2009 06:00 AM

No need to drag the shitbiscuits into this....

helpslipfire
helpslipfire
9/17/2009 09:09 AM

BenjaminHuman I see your still a dickhead, big mouth , know nothing. Phish is great ,new songs need alot work.Gordon can't sing and his side bands are boring at best.

helpslipfire
helpslipfire
9/17/2009 09:09 AM

BenjaminHuman I see your still a dickhead, big mouth , know nothing. Phish is great ,new songs need alot work.Gordon can't sing and his side bands are boring at best.

pronice
pronice
9/18/2009 09:29 AM

I HIGHLY disagree with statements that dump on Phish and any of their solo projects. Boring? Really? Clearly, you must not have been at the show.

CrazyGWebber
CrazyGWebber
9/19/2009 07:09 PM

yes I seen mike at many festivals and seen phish 7 times this year, so wake up .songs off joy suck , party time is just as bad . Nj rocked "fee" was insane. I been seeing phish since the early 90's. Mike should just play bass.

brendan3
brendan3
9/20/2009 08:16 AM

OK, new songs need work, Gordo rocks and Bisco is totally uninvolved in this article. quit bitching for a minute and i'll give you all somewthing to bitch about. you know how Bobby and Phil put together 3 shows for this weekend out in oakland? HOW COME THE GUYS FROM PHISH DON'T DO THAT ALL OVER NEW ENGLAND? doesn't have to be all of them but some off the cuff shows from trey or page in Maine or NH would be stupid cool and much appreciated. totally apart from side projects, just hey, i don't have shit going on lets find a little place in Portland or Manchester and play a few songs. a weeks notice and on the run. pretty sweet idea huh?

I NEED MORE PHISH!!!!!!

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
9/21/2009 05:02 AM

They should just play in my living room,I'll even make tacos.

hoarsemouth
hoarsemouth
9/21/2009 09:21 PM

Late review.. tour goes on and Mike has fun before his "other band" moves foward w new songs and attempts to perfect the JAM... EVERY new PHISH song since 97 summer when they first played Ghost ect.. needed a tour or two to develop... actualy Every new Phish song has needed a few tours to develop ( YEM, Slave, Hood, Reba...on and on) into what I have come to love. Progression and development are what I expect from my music thanks to players like MIKE. And as far as Mike singing or "just playing Bass" SING!!! It might not be "Pretty" but it is fun for him so... HAVE Fun Mike... and thanks (Mike) for giving Scott M a place to put his licks to the test he looks like he is having the time of his life w You...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use