Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
AC/DC | 09.02 | San Jose
JamBase
JamBase
9/10/2009 12:00 AM

AC/DC | 09.02 | San Jose
Angus stuffs his ass into the schoolboy outfit for another round of nigh perfect rock...

shonuff
shonuff
9/11/2009 05:24 AM

Saw AC/DC when I was 15, and I have still remember how awesome it was.

gregboyer
gregboyer
9/11/2009 07:12 AM

OI!!

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
9/11/2009 07:13 AM

'For Those About To Rock' was among the first shows I went to. When those fucking cannons fired (21 times!!) inside that arena, WOW!!!, it felt like that place was just gonna' blow apart. And EVERYONE had those shirts on the next day at school. I also saw Rush 2112, The Stones, Black Sabbath touring "Heaven and Hell" and some other monster productions (my parents were exceedingly cool)but NO-ONE brought it like AC/DC, ever, period.

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
9/11/2009 07:16 AM

O-O i agree. i blasted their stuff since i was twelve years old and still consider them my fave rock n roll band.

gmoo
gmoo
9/11/2009 08:41 AM

No band epitomizes rock and roll more than AC/DC. These dudes get it.

dirtyleg
dirtyleg
9/11/2009 10:56 AM

without a doubt, the loudest concert that I have ever seen. Ever. Nothing can compare to how the music literally penetrated my brain and chest cavity. Awesome! It was the Ballbreaker Tour, and they opened the show with an enormous wrecking ball that kept swinging out over the crowd. Had it fallen, it would have taken out like 12 rows of people. It then knocked over this huge castle, and Angus came running out blasting "Back in Black."

southfork
southfork
9/11/2009 12:33 PM

Long live Bon Scott....and Long live the D......

DirtyRice
DirtyRice
9/12/2009 10:57 AM

Very well written review Dennis! Never seen ACDC live. Last time they came thru AZ they were asking 100bucks face value without a nosebleed cheapseat option, too rich for my blood. I understand the expensives behind locomotives blasting out of stage backdrops but damn..

That and the walmart exclusive for black ice falls into "Babylon" territory which is a huge turnoff for me. I buy cd's but refuse to shop at that place! So i guess ill never own a copy of black ice then, but good to know it rocks live.

Sorry for being a stick in the mud.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use