Assembly Of Dust: Fall Tour Dates w/ Emmitt-Nershi Band
JamBase
JamBase
9/9/2009 12:00 AM

Assembly Of Dust: Fall Tour Dates w/ Emmitt-Nershi Band

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
9/9/2009 01:30 PM

So not a single date in the south, huh, Reid? As a longtime strangefolk fan and an aod fan who has traveled many miles in the past to get my fix, i still don't get why Reid won't try to stretch his boundaries down here in the carolinas, georgia, florida, etc. The band's sound is perfect for these parts and I think that they have a pretty large following in the southeast, so why no love? they simply never play down here, I don't think Assembly of Dust has been further south than Manchester for Bonnaroo 05. We need some of that love down here guys

porchrind
porchrind
9/9/2009 03:13 PM

Don't feel bad the midwest did'nt get any love this time around and not much ever. I can't remember AOD playing Ohio or Michigan?

ao1
ao1
9/9/2009 05:14 PM

eh, you can have em...I've seen aod a bunch of times...they just dont do it for me. the song structures are all very very similar and the only member of the band that has ever impressed me was the lead guitarist. But, that said, I'm damn excited for the emmitt nershi band...definitely never gunna complain living on the east coast.

ao1
ao1
9/9/2009 05:15 PM

eh, you can have em...I've seen aod a bunch of times...they just dont do it for me. the song structures are all very very similar and the only member of the band that has ever impressed me was the lead guitarist. But, that said, I'm damn excited for the emmitt nershi band...definitely never gunna complain living on the east coast.

mtnjam421
mtnjam421
9/10/2009 07:08 AM

I agree man.... we need some love down south. Come to Georgia!

StrangeBleau
StrangeBleau
9/10/2009 07:48 AM

The band just isnt the same without Nate Wilson playing with them. Long live the FOLK!!

gregboyer
gregboyer
9/10/2009 12:15 PM

Hey Reid-how about a midwest swing sometime. Pitt,COLUMBUS,Indy, Chicago,St. Louis would at least draw decent crowds.

gregboyer
gregboyer
9/10/2009 12:15 PM

Hey Reid-how about a midwest swing sometime. Pitt,COLUMBUS,Indy, Chicago,St. Louis would at least draw decent crowds.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use