rascal
rascal
9/5/2009 12:58 PM

Always liked this band-

but now I really do..so worth the 5 minuts it takes to download

avillejoel
avillejoel
9/5/2009 03:32 PM

Man this album flows from beginning to end, instrumental jams mixed with Will's vocal range make it a must get.

taste4phree
taste4phree
9/5/2009 05:03 PM

Wow, excellent album. Great idea to give it away for free. Totally blown away by what I heard, I just wish these guys were doing some more shows sooner and some out west. I guess we'll see what dates are added soon. This is a must own, very reminiscent of MMJ and Flaming Lips, yet still quite original. I'm a new fan for sure!

primetime_playah
primetime_playah
9/5/2009 05:08 PM

GREAT album! Very surprised this kind of quality is free! Come to FL!

kjm
kjm
9/5/2009 05:19 PM

Love this album. Some real catchy tunes on there that I can't get out of my head. Thanks for making it free!

thisguyismyguy
thisguyismyguy
9/5/2009 07:14 PM

Had never heard of these guys before. Great album! New tunes from a new band, love it!

srr4582
srr4582
9/7/2009 12:27 AM

Something smells a little fishy in here. rascal is from asheville, nc, has been on jambase since 2002, and his only tracked artists are Seepeoples, The Who, and The Rolling Stones. avillejoel, taste4phree, primetime_playah, and thisguyismyguy all created their jambase accounts on 9/5/09. Hmmm, interesting.

fastenoughforyou
fastenoughforyou
9/7/2009 11:41 AM

Amazing album!!! Can't wait to see them at Caledonia!!

cody418
cody418
9/7/2009 03:14 PM

yeah the self-praise is very obvious here----trying to big up your own sound seepeoples? if your music is that great...let it speak for itself instead of trying to manipulate us into downloading it by posting bogus comments.

as for myself, i've seen these guys live and the friends i saw them with promised ourselves to NEVER again take the time to see Seepeoples. straight up wack.

playdoh
playdoh
9/7/2009 05:00 PM

Lighten up guys. It is obvious that there are fake posts, but no need to thrash the band.

I think this group actually has a lot of great music. I just don't believe they are as accessible on the jam scene and some people find it hard to open up their minds to give them a fair shake. Tough times for bands i guess.

primetime_playah
primetime_playah
9/7/2009 05:22 PM

Well, I for one am a fan/friend of the band and definitely came on here to say some positive stuff about 'em. Just tryin to help out, I never meant for it to reflect poorly on the band. That's the last thing I would want to do.

theroyaljelly
theroyaljelly
9/7/2009 07:06 PM

dude, this site is supposed to be about the MUSIC! seepeoples is a killer band. most (if not all) of the bands you love PAY for adds on jambase, etc. i guess this band didn't have that kind of money. they are giving their album away for FREE. they want people to hear their music...what is the crime here? they are sick live, never heard a record, but i'm downloading this one right now...and i bet it's pretty nasty. will let you all know as soon as i do. keep it about the music, guys.

theterriblebob
theterriblebob
9/8/2009 02:13 AM

no its really about the all about FD&C certified yellow #5

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use