Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

25 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Mulberry Mountain Harvest Fest | 08.12-15 | AR
rchasei
rchasei
8/25/2009 01:20 PM

found the sweet pic of my gf and me carrying the rainbow umbrella. thanks for that rex.

ericgorsuch
ericgorsuch
8/25/2009 03:17 PM

I'm not sure when Greensky Bluegrass played, but if you're looking for an extremely talented Dobro player, look no further than Anders Beck.

(oh, and spot on Blue Turtle review, in the fact that it's impossible to put their music into words but even harder to not get down and move your ass while they're playing)

scubashara
scubashara
8/25/2009 04:56 PM

Hey Fratagonia,

Allie sitting in with Blue Turtle and also members of Delta Nove with a slight superjam.

Hey Red Heaven,

I couldnt agree with you more about the Bay area giving love to the turtles. ;)

[IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/scubashara/jaynali.jpg[/IMG]

scubashara
scubashara
8/25/2009 05:00 PM

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/scubashara/jaynali.jpg

rexster
rexster
8/25/2009 06:14 PM

You're welcome rchasei! Send me a pm and an email address and I'll send you out a full size copy! Trust me it looks way better without being compressed to hell! And hey, thank you for the great smiles and the colorful shot! I've already gotten a few compliments on it and will be using it in the article I'm writing!

Peace!

gfibiger
gfibiger
8/25/2009 08:16 PM

fantastic photos! better than most ... keep bringin' em!

gregboyer
gregboyer
8/26/2009 08:55 AM

Ally is smokin' hot. I want to go see Cornmeal soon-I keep hearing they're pretty good too. If I were a photographer, I too would find beautiful women like Ally and Grace Potter a refreshing break from dudes in jeans. Thanks Rex.

stublee
stublee
8/26/2009 01:19 PM

Wow! Great festival! Great music! Great people! Great venue! Mulberry Mountain is a terrific place to have a music festival. I just wanted to give a shout out to the fiery pranksters and Opel Fly! They are a festival in a festival. Good job!!!!

erikarae711
erikarae711
8/26/2009 05:38 PM

awe me and my boy are in one of those UM pics. throwin up the um sign. whoot!

travelphan
travelphan
8/29/2009 01:39 PM

This was such a great fest - too bad this was one of the worst review I have ever read. Go to the entire festival!!! No mention of the CHOMPDOWN - WTF? Oh the reviewer was not there.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use