Gov't Mule: Halloween In Philly
JamBase
JamBase
8/13/2009 12:00 AM

Gov't Mule: Halloween In Philly

nickfig81
nickfig81
8/13/2009 07:48 PM

One of my favorite venues as well. SICK News. I'll be there, if I'm not in Indio of coarse.

docsarvis
docsarvis
8/14/2009 10:31 AM

It's gonna be a Rolling Stones cover based the mule ticketing e-mail. I say "Sticky Fingers". I can hear Warren singing "Sister Morphine" in my head already...

wildflowerchild
wildflowerchild
9/9/2009 11:15 AM

just bought tickets, can't wait!!

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
9/9/2009 02:05 PM

Yeah, I'm so happy Mule booked a Halloween show I can actually get to! Now I'm not a huge Stones fan... I mean they do have a lot of great songs, I like em and all... it's just that Floyd or Zep would've been more my thing, but I unfortunately I couldn't make those years, so I get what I get. But anyway, what I'm trying to say is, for not being a huge Stones fan, I sure am looking forward to this show! Why? Because Mule's covers have never disappointed me... they pick such great songs, and even when they pick songs I've never been crazy about, they execute them in such a way that I just can't get enough. Perfect example would be their cover of The Who's Eminence Front from Halloween 2002 in New Orleans... never one of my favorite Who tunes, but boy does Mule rock it! I can hardly wait to hear what they do with the Rolling Stones. :)

--Vik

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use