Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

18 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Lollapalooza | 08.07-09 | Photos
nomadkidd
nomadkidd
8/11/2009 12:55 PM

That dude playing guitar with Auerbach looks like Juaquin Phoenix from his strange ass Letterman appearnace? Wish I could have been there. Not the greatest lineup ever, but the worst ever?? dont think so. Ever heard of We Fest?

marshallll
marshallll
8/12/2009 07:01 AM

Best festival line-up of the summer. Maybe Outside Lands. We need more fools that say the line-up sucks because my only complaint was that it was too crowded.

Heres some advice for you close-minded 'jamband' fans: open up. The whole idea of jam music is to incorporate ideas, rhythms and techniques from all genres of music. Most of the musicians in the jambands you love so much would love nothing more than to open your ears and introduce you to new styles.

Do you all not realize that the majority of the fests jambase covers have the same bands. Dont you ever get sick of seeing the same things over and over?

Check out the following great acts that were at this years Lollapalooza and then decide if you still think the line-up sucked: Gang Gang Dance, Portugal the Man, Fleet Foxes, Of Montreal, Bon Iver, Lykke Li

marshallll
marshallll
8/12/2009 07:08 AM

Best festival line-up of the summer. Maybe Outside Lands. We need more fools that say the line-up sucks because my only complaint was that it was too crowded.

Heres some advice for you close-minded 'jamband' fans: open up. The whole idea of jam music is to incorporate ideas, rhythms and techniques from all genres of music. Most of the musicians in the jambands you love so much would love nothing more than to open your ears and introduce you to new styles.

Do you all not realize that the majority of the fests jambase covers have the same bands. Dont you ever get sick of seeing the same things over and over?

Check out the following great acts that were at this years Lollapalooza and then decide if you still think the line-up sucked: Gang Gang Dance, Portugal the Man, Fleet Foxes, Of Montreal, Bon Iver, Lykke Li

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use