STS9 NYE in Colorado
JamBase
JamBase
8/7/2009 12:00 AM

STS9 NYE in Colorado

FATTY64
FATTY64
8/7/2009 10:16 AM

Who is going to play Atlanta this year? No Tribe, No WSP, the stages are wide open!

dashowser
dashowser
8/7/2009 10:42 AM

Where's Atlanta?

thieveried
thieveried
8/7/2009 10:57 AM

i thought panic said they were coming back to phillips arena? none the less, i'll be wherever phish is...

myfriendjack
myfriendjack
8/7/2009 11:03 AM

Im pretty sure WSP is going to be back at Phillips this year. And you have Soul Stew Revival (Derek Trucks/Susan Tedeschi) at the Fox.

manlejo
manlejo
8/7/2009 11:25 AM

how's that theater? never been, and with every venue being named after some corporate entity, it's hard to tell where it's cool to see shows. perhaps a ski trip nye is in order....

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
8/7/2009 12:32 PM

Oh yes, it's time for NYE announcements. I need something ridonkulous in New York City, bc I went all in moneywise on Festival 8. If I find that I passed on Phish for NYE to stay home and the best show in NYC ends up being Guster, I'm choking someone the fuck out.

jahrasta1
jahrasta1
8/7/2009 01:21 PM

The Wells Fargo Theatre Looks annoying but NICE! PHISH BABY!!

manjotar
manjotar
8/7/2009 01:30 PM

that virtual tour of the theater was pretty cool.

too bad i don't live in colorado :(

manjotar
manjotar
8/7/2009 01:31 PM

btw, they will be taking those seats out right??

santa1
santa1
8/7/2009 01:44 PM

Really? Denver? Really? Goddamn, no ATL shit I really don't know what to think about this. Shit man, I have almost nothing to look forward to now. Dammit Tribe, I really expected more from you, forgeting your roots. Besides Colorado kids have enough fuckin shows. Goddamnit

moejoerisin69
moejoerisin69
8/7/2009 02:01 PM

i was stoked when i first heard this, but now i'm apprehensive.. wells fargo theater? pretty sure that place is pretty uptight. anyone who can confirm or deny?

sschaffner
sschaffner
8/7/2009 03:17 PM

i have no idea what it's like to see a show there? probably because nobody we listen to ever plays there, sooooo.... hmmmm. well, anyways, i sure hope they'd take those seats in front out. the article does say 'large GA pit', which is a good indication.

thieveried
thieveried
8/7/2009 03:26 PM

santa1 ~ you did realize they stated on their website that the two shows this month are the only shows they were doing the rest of this year in atlanta don't you?

and FWIW tribe lost their roots a long time ago bro, they used to be a jam band with a little bit of electronic and now they have turned into an electronic group that sometimes plays instruments.

hdynug22
hdynug22
8/7/2009 04:52 PM

thieveried is right back in 03 S9 was straight up organic orgasmic... now its dark techno and molly freaks with there gangsta wear that could not give a crap about the music, I'm not saying i wouldn't go to another show but right now who cares with phish back!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use