...oh goodie...

goodbyehead
goodbyehead
8/6/2009 07:35 PM

hoooooooooooooooooooooooookah!!!

galactic44
galactic44
8/6/2009 08:17 PM

As USUAL, hookah is the WORST band on their OWN festy. How is that even possible?!? LAME!!

gurgi617
gurgi617
8/6/2009 08:47 PM

galactic44...youre a tool...im assuming by your name that you like galactic...galactic plays the same note for 3 hours and they call that a show...hookah has solid talent and they make their shows interesting...they have been working hard for years and they deserve their own festival...HOOKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
8/6/2009 09:23 PM

hookah is great and all... but I think its about time they hand the headlining slots over to their guests... atleast one of the nights!

gratefulkev
gratefulkev
8/6/2009 09:24 PM

how does the salmon not headline

stinkyfischer
stinkyfischer
8/6/2009 10:08 PM

when is the last time hookah left ohio?

I have seen them once in Indiana, they were ok, but not great

I used to know some non-jamband kids that went for the drugs years ago.

How is this still going on? Can they not survive outside of Ohio

stinkyfischer
stinkyfischer
8/6/2009 10:08 PM

Salmon rules though

i might go for some of that

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
8/6/2009 10:19 PM

from what i understand hookahville is to Ohio and Cleveland and Cinnicinati, what Schwagstock is to us in Missouri and KC, STL, and Springfield where i live. a small local festival that isnt always necessarily about the music. Small festivals like this a great way to school youngsters on the scene. you go for the party and find out there is an Amazing scene of music out there you would never know about otherwise because its not on mtv, radio, or often in music press.

some sixteen year old kid goes with some friends and by chance catches a Salmon show that blows his mind and BAM he s hooked on festivals and great bands like Panic, Mule, Robert Randolph.

dont hate the mini fest

Permalot
Permalot
8/7/2009 12:01 AM

Don't hate the mini fest, hate the hookah. They are to jambands what anchovies are to pizza toppings. Their only saving grace is their lead guitarist.

angelfears
angelfears
8/7/2009 04:12 AM

Hookah past their sucking stage. Now they just suck. They should find day jobs.

As USUAL, hookah is the WORST band on their OWN festy. How is that even possible?!? LAME!!

How is this still going on? Can they not survive outside of Ohio?

Answer: NO

They are to jambands what anchovies are to pizza toppings.

I have seen them once in Indiana, they were ok, but not great.

hookahhead2
hookahhead2
8/7/2009 04:50 AM

so what if they don't leave ohio much, there are many bands that stick to a few state area, the fact that they have sustained as musicians for the last 25 yrs says a lot. they often go from pittsburg to chicago to grand rapids and in between. they may not be the hottest band out there, but they have stuck to their guns and not changed their style solely to gain fans and money, they play what they want and love for the sake of the music and fans.

billydog712
billydog712
8/7/2009 06:05 AM

You negative pieces of shit always make me laugh. Hookahville is, and always will be a great festival, and Hookah is a great band. Just because you don't like them, nobody should? and you assholes get your thrills out of bashing bands on forums. Well we will be at Hookahville having an amazing time with a couple thousand of our good friends who can appreciate what Hookah does. Oh, and by the way... I love anchovies on pizza.

mackie67
mackie67
8/7/2009 06:41 AM

Permalot is right, Sweney needs to leave hookah and go full time with his side project THE SPIKE DDRIVERS.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use