N.A.S.A. Mini-Tour

darkhallow
darkhallow
7/31/2009 02:12 PM

Is this a jamband?

krazylegz
krazylegz
7/31/2009 03:07 PM

no,it is an electronica band.....i seen NASA live in pittsburgh last summer for an arts festival,and not even kidding it might have been one of the worst performances by any band i have ever seen...they didnt sample the music they used,they pretty much just played the songs through....when i found out this band was actually signed and known throughout the world,my jaw dropped

ldben
ldben
7/31/2009 03:15 PM

I know nothing of this 'band' but..... why is it acts opt for Salt Lake City over boise, other than flight costs travel times... If you want to sell out a show and develop new fans, come to boise. For a half full crowd thats focused on the bar and getting drunk choose SLC. Nuff Said. Any group that has tried this city returns... EX. yonder panic EOTO SCI ratdog Dead and countless others... the only other group who has made an appearance and not returned is Bisco. Which is too bad in my opinion. Good thing I'm moving back to NorCal soon.

ldben
ldben
7/31/2009 03:17 PM

Sorry for being bitter. Love Love Love Come to Boise, paradise

chux7487
chux7487
8/1/2009 08:55 AM

these guys appear to be shitty daft punk-ers, i mean looks like a fun/repetitive show to catch but this is nothing more than some mash up with electronica samples.

paulygparty
paulygparty
8/1/2009 01:19 PM

hey chux, where'd you get that pic? you a 'boxer? n.a.s.a. needs to get with the people on their record and have like 2 or 3 big shows.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use